seven.

EMPTY GOLD.
007. | ❛ i'm done chilling.

"I've never had a salt rub. Does it hurt?" Elena laid there along with Spencer, Emily, and Hanna who were getting a spa day. They all had robes on and cucumbers on their eyes.

"Can't be worse than a sugar wax." Hanna spoke

"Why didn't she meet us here?" Spencer referred to Aria

"Spencer, let it go."

"Why lie? Why not just say I snuck out to go meet Ezra?"

"She's got a boyfriend in Cambridge." Emily replied

"Oh, please, this is about so much more than that. If we had never told her about that security tape, she wouldn't have..."

"This is so not relaxing." Hanna said

"I'm with you on that one" Elena agreed

"Hanna, the police didn't ask us to stick around to exfoliate. You guys, there are gonna be questions."

"Aria doesn't know where Ezra went after she left him."

"Yeah, but she knows that he was in a dark place."

"Just 'cause you're depressed doesn't mean you pick up a weapon."

"Okay, you guys, my mom gave us these passes as a gift. We're here to chill, not spill." There was a moment of silence before Spencer started up again.

"It's just so twisted. She hasn't even spoken to Fitz in, like, five years and now if he did this for her they're gonna be bound together forever."

"Not because of the tape. It's gone." Hanna confessed which caused all of us to rise and our cucumbers to fall off our eyes.

"What? You erased it? When?"

"Doesn't matter. It's done." Hanna said still lying down on the mat.

"What do you guys think this room was before they turned the nuthouse into a spa?"

"Why?"

"The sauna smelled like burned hair."

"Okay, that's it. I'm done chilling." Elena gave up and gathered herself

"Wait, what are you guys doing?" Hanna finally got up looking at the us almost at the door.

"I'm gonna go get dressed. I have to meet with Melissa. We have a meeting with my mom's campaign team."

"I have an appointment." Elena said to Hanna

"Yeah, I think I wanna go too."

"Well, we can't leave. We have appointments! You can't do this. Come on, guys." Hanna said chasing after us begging us to come back.

_______________________

Back at home, Elena sat in the living room looking at different samples of flowers, wedding dresses, invitations, and locations. She decided to get a head start on the wedding plans since she would probably be swamped with it later on. Elena was deciding between flowers when Toby came in to all the papers laid across the whole floor.

"What is this?" Toby asked her while not trying step on the papers.

"Planning..."

"This is planning" He spoke sarcastically.

"Well, this is extreme planning. You know how I am, always have to be on top of everything." She continued to sort through catalogs. She held up a picture of roses and one of lilies up at Toby