Authors Note!!! Kinda IMPORTANT!!! :D

So, im thinking of just skipping the last couple chapters and getting on with the other book that i have a few chapters written for already. And it would be easier to write than the last few chapters....  and what not... so yeah... should i or should i not???? If so... i will put up an epilogue and then start to upload the next book... im not sure which of these i want to call it... i like them all to much... so which one would you choose????

Full Spotlight
Fading in Hollywood
No Room for Secrets
Front and Center
letting go
double trouble
Special twins
Two peas in a pod
Two talented twinkle toes
My Life
Stardom
Little Princesses
Living like Royalty
Big Time Stardom

 DESCRIPTION: (which will be changing...) Sophia Parks is living the life, just as her twin sister Abigail Parks is. They live in a big house; they get whatever they want and are very talented for only being 5 years old. They can sing, dance and play piano and guitar. They are both very special little girls.

Mercy and Tyler Parks are very proud parents of there daughters Sophia and Abigail. Just like any other parents would be if there children were as talented as they are. They are also quit the teachers, seeing as they taught Sophia and Abigail everything they know. 

But is life living with two famous parents all its worked up to be?