Chapter Twelve

HERE’S THE NEXT CHAPTER.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT..

______________________________________________________________

Mercy's P.O.V

It’s been one month and five days. Since the day that David died. I try to live a normal life, but what is normal anymore? Because i really dont know? But what i do know is even though there are probably a million people on this earth who feel the same way, I'm alone, on my own, but I'll be strong. I need to be strong, for the both of us, until we meet again... you know someday.  But with my friends by my side, and parents who love me, i think i can make it through this. I really do...

I roll out of bed and walk over to my closet. I pull out some cloths and lay them on my bed. I walk into the washroom and have a quick shower before returning tom room and getting dressed. I look in the mirror and like what i see; my black skirt goes great with my grey polka-dot sweater. I grab my black converse and slip them on my feet before going to put on some mascara and lip gloss, i spray a small about of perfume on me and grab my cellphone before going downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and go to sit down when the doorbell rings. I hurry to make my way to the door. Opening the door i find Ty, Marnie and Rachel. This is an everyday thing for them, they visit before they go to school. Only today i think im going to go with them.

"Someone got dressed this morning?" says Rachel making it sound like a question

"Well yeah, i mean everyone would laugh if i wore my Pjs." i say

"Okay... Mercy, you do realize that the only people here are you and your parent’s right?" asks Tyler

"Just come in, and i will tell you guys everything." i say waving my hand for them to come in

Walking back into the kitchen and over to the fridge, i grab the milk and set it down on the counter before going to look for some cereal. I decide on eating a small bowl of Cheerio's. Pouring milk into the bowl over top of the Cheerio's i grab spoon and sit down. Everyone looks at me intently.

"Soo, are you going to tell them?" asks Marnie "Or should i?"

"If you really want to." i answer

"Really!" she asks excited

"Sure, why not." i say taking a spoonful of cheerio's in my mouth

"Well, Mercy is coming back to school!" she says

"Mercy that’s great!" says both Ty and Rachel

"How come you didn’t tell me?" asks Rachel

"Because i wanted it to be a surprise..." i say

"But you told Marnie?" she asks

"It was partly Marnie’s idea" i say

"Oh...” she says

"So, hurry up. Let’s get going...” says Marnie

I quickly finish eating my cereal and grab my untouched bag from the living room. We all head out the door and into Ty's limo. We all start talking about what’s been going on lately in school and really just the world. Before i know it were at school and getting out of the limo.

Everyone’s heads turn and i hear gasps from all around. Jeez people, I’ve only been gone a month and five days...

 Afriel's P.O.V

How am i supposed to earn my wings, if i dont even know how? Im still not even sure if this is all real. I wonder how she is... what she is doing right now, is she smiling? Why is it that all my thoughts lead back to her? I need to earn my wings, then i could be one step closer to her, i could leave this place and never come back... if it were that easy, i know it won’t be... the 'head angel' told me. Im to be assigned to someone, and i have to help that someone, with who knows what...