Chapter Nine

• Dedicated to Tylor Love

Mercy's P.O.V

siting in the hall waitong for the doctor to come out, hopefully with good news. David has to be okay. he just has to be. why does life have to be so hard!? the door opens in front of me and the doctor comes out just in time for my parents to walk down the hall towards us. i can feel the tears threatening to spill out of my eyes, the look on the doctors face...

"Please just tell me he's okay.." i whisper

"Mr. and Mrs. Amaze," he sys turning to my parents

"Please just tell me he's okay..." my mother says through tears

"He's okay, in a sence. of course the cancer has returned. he needs to stay in the hospital for a little while, run some tests. we re going to do everything we can to make this go away." says the doctor

"Can i, can i see him?" i ask

"Of course, you may all go in." he says

i walk over to the door and carefully open it before walking in. i stop right there and look up at him. just like every other time i see him smiling at me, just like when we were kids.i know he only does it to try and make me feel like everything is going to be okay. even with all the tubes and wires stivking out of everywhere. he still only thinks about me.

I feel the tears leak from my eyes and roll down my cheeks. i hate seeing him like this. why couldnt it have been me who was diagnosed instead of him.

"Oh Merc, dont cry for me. theres no reason for it. we are going to get through this." he says calmly

"How can you say that! how do you know we are going to get through this? how can you ne so sure?" i say through tears

"Because, were in this together. just like always." he says

"Just promise me this. dont leave me here all by myself." i say quietly "All alone.."

"I promise you, you know i could never do that to you. your my little sister." he says

"By 3 and a half minutes!" i say smiling and wipping away tears.

"Mercy Caitlyn Amaze! your the best twin a guy could have! you make me stronger than i should be, and for that i love you sis." he says "Now get your but over here and sit with me."

"I love you too bro!" i say walking over to the bed and taking a seat by his feet.

we sit in silence for a long while, not meeding to say anything. that just how it worked with us.

Tyler's P.O.V

Rachel just got off the phone with Mercy's parents, now were on our way to the hospital. i really hope that David is okay. i know its been several years since the last time. it was such a close call last time, but he made it through. we were only ten at hte time, but i remember hte doctor saying it was a one in a million chance it would ever come back again. well apparently this is a one in a million town, i mean it was one and i million that i would become a famous actor, and now one in a million for this. whats next...

___________________________________________________________________________

OKAY, SO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT... BUT I PROMISE YOU I WILL UPLOAD AGAIN LATER TODAY, A LONGER CHAPTER, AND NOT SO SAD.. ISH...

REMEMBER TO VOTE&&COMMENT&&FAN!!

LOVE YOU ALL <3