Chapter Twenty Two

OKAY, SOOO THE PICTURES ON THE SIDE.. DO NOT LOOK AT THEM UNTIL IT SAYS WITHIN THE CHAPTER... PLEASE AND THANK YOU. ALSO, YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK OUT MiniMina's BOOKS... I PERSONALLY LIKE Cheater. ITS A REALLY GOOD BOOK. I HAVE PUT HER PROFILE LINK ON THE SIDE IN THE EXTERNAL LINK...

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Um. What?" asks Tyler and me in unison

"They are both going to be girls." she says

I see Afriel lightly shaking off to the side. You can see the anger in his eyes. Only it’s strange, because I barley know him. My parents are looking at me, disappointment in my dad’s eyes, and shock in my moms.

"I, uhmm...” I start

"Can explain...” Tyler finishes

"Well, then... get to it." both mine and Tyler's parents say

Afriel's P.O.V

Mercy goes on to explain... she goes on about how she is the worst little sister in the world. I want so badly to go over and tell her otherwise. She is the best sister anyone could ever want. When she goes on to say that everything is all her fault I hold back from saying anything. I walk out of the room so no one can see me. I hear Tyler trying to say that everything is his entire fault. As far as I'm concerned everything is HIS fault! I feel a light weight on my arm and turn to see Charoum looking at me worriedly. Over the past little bit she has treated me like we are actually siblings. Of course she would be my "older sister". It’s strange to see her at school as a guidance councilor. When she doesn’t talk. I was rather surprised just before. I didn’t think she could talk, what with her name meaning 'Angel of Silence'.

Stay on task Afriel. The head angles voice sounds in my head

what is that supposed to mean?

Marnie...

Mercy's P.O.V

right now im in the middle of a huge group hug, everyone in the room is wrapping there arms around me in some way. It feels comforting... I would have thought that they wouldn’t be so calm with everything that’s going on.

"I love you guys...” I say

"We love you too." they all say

"Well, why don’t we all go and celebrate?" my mom states

"What are we celebrating?" I ask

"Well," Ty starts

"Well what?" I ask

"There is a reason that everyone is here... not just for a visit. It’s because I love you... because of what im about to ask you." he goes on

"Ty? Im confused...” I state

"Im not." he says lowering himself to the ground

"Uhmm... Ty.... what are you doing?" I ask kind of scared

"Would you Mercy Caitlyn Amaze, Marry me?" he asks

I feel my heart melt... is this really happening? I can taste the answer on the tip of my tongue. Yes. But only I can’t seem to form the word out loud. I feel tongue tied something I haven’t felt since I was about three and a half years old.

"Mercy now would be the time to answer...” Marnie whispers in my ear

"Y-y-y-y-yes." I barley manage to squeak out

He takes the over 1/2 ct. tw. Bella Diamond Engagement Ring and slides on the index finger of my left hand. I look down at it, in amazement.

(PIC OF RING ON SIDE IN SLIDESHOW!!)

"It’s beautiful." I say before covering my mouth and plugging my nose. "What’s that smell?"

Everyone turns to look around; they all stop and stare at Marnie who just returned from the kitchen with a newly made hot chocolate. "Is it this?" she asks placing her cup in front of my face

"Get it away from me!" I all but scream

"Uh, okay." she says taking the cup away from my face. 

I take a seat and try to calm my stomach... who knew the smell of hot chocolate would ever make me wanna puke. Well, now I know.

“So, is that what we are celebrating?” I ask

“Yes.” My mom says

“So, where are we going?” I ask

“Well, I was thinking… maybe we could go to Julien's Café.” Mom says

“Oooh!” I exclaim, “I havent been there since the night before Ty’s MadHatter performance.”

“I remember that night! We were so hyper from the excitement… we could barley sit still to eat our dinner.” He says

“Yeah! And you were so shaky that when they served us our drinks you spilt it on your pants. And it looked like you pee’d your pants!’ I say laughing.

“And I thought we were never going to speak of that!” he says looking embarrassed

“Awe you know you love me...” I say

“In deed I do.” He says

“Well, I just wanna go get changed... this dress feels uncomfortable.” I say

“Alright. We will all meet you downstairs then we can all get going.” They al say as I get up and walk towards the door back to my house.

I finish putting my new twirl perfume on and walking down the stairs where everyone is waiting. We all head outside and Tyler is holding open his limo door for us all to get in. this will be the fullest I have ever seen it. We all sit around the limo just talking to one another.

________________________________________________________________________________

SO, YEEA… I KNOW ITS BEEN A REALLY LONG TIME... AND THIS PROBABLY ISN'T THAT LONG... BUT IVE BEEN BUSY… WITH SCHOOL AND HOMEWORK AND NOW I THINK I'M GETTING SICK.. SO IF IT’S NOT THAT GREAT A CHAPTER, THAT’S WHAT TO BLAME IT ON… SCHOOL AND BEING SICK… LOL, ANYWAYS… I HOPE YOU DO LIKE IT, EVEN IF ITS TERRIBLE, WHICH I THINK IT IS.. AND REMEMBER TO VOTE&&COMMENT&&FAN!!

Love You All <3

 P.S. MERCYS RING IN TOTAL COST C$5,636.. INSANE RIGHT!! JUST FOR AN ENGAGEMENT RING.. MAKES ME WONDER HOW MUCH THE WEDDING RING IS GUNNA COST... WHAT ABOUT YOU...