Chapter Twenty Three : One Month later

Mery's P.O.V

i still cant believe it.. I'm getting married to the only guy i have ever truly loved. Tyler Parks. I couldn't be more happier. well tomorrows the day. I'm so excited.. Marn, Rach, Jewels, Sarah, and Mom have all been going crazy about the whole thing. sometimes i think there more excited than i am. in less than a day i will be Mercy Caitlyn Parks... sigh...

 everything is planned perfectly.. everything is going to be perfect...

*********THE NEXT DAY**********

The seconds after teh I do's, when your so happy that you just want to scream. before the preist says. "I now pernouce you husband and wife... You may now kiss the bride." just like in the movies.. its supposed to be the best moment of your life... and it is.

Tyler Leans in to kiss me and i wrap my arms around his neck. kissing him with everything i have in me. im hesatent to pull away, but at last i do.

**********LATER ON**********

"Now if we can have the bride and groom on the dance floor for their first dance." an annoucing voice says

we both head out to the dance floor 1,2,3,4 by the PLain White T's starts to play and we dance gracefully as i try not to forget how. that would suck if i forgot how to dance! when the song ends teh annoucer calls on my father for a father/daughter dance. after that everyone just starts to goin in nad dance together.

i still cant get over it.. Mercy Caitlyn Parks.. it just sounds so right...

"May i have this dance, Mrs. Parks?" Ty asks

"Why yes you may Mr. Parks." i say smiling

"I love you husband." i say

"I love you wife." he says

we dance for what seems like minutes but in reality is hours.

we go back to tylers place and head up to his room and get changed out of our cloths. i go to put on my pj's when he says, "Lets go for a swim."

"Okay. let me get changed." i say looking for my swimsiut.

getting changed i head down to the indoor pool and wait for tyler before realizing that he was already in the pool. i get in and swim towards him. he pulls me close to him and kisses me lightly on the lips. i kiss him back, wrappingmy arms around his neck. the perfect end to the perfect day.

*********************************************************************************************************

SO, just a breif little note before i continue.. ive never writen a wedding type scene.. so im not sure how.. so whats there is really the best i can do for now... i really wish it could have been better... now the next part is going to be a few days later...

*********************************************************************************************************

'That party last night was of the crazy I wish we taped it
I danced my ass off and had this one girl completely naked
Drink my beer and smoke my weed but my good friends is all I need
Pass out at 3, wake up at 10, go out to eat then do it again
Man, I love college' my phone goes off under my head.

picking up my phone i look down at it to see a text from Mercy. i open it an dit reads, Wakey Wakey! meet me at the beach.

im quick to reply. Okay. see you soon.

getting out of bed i go to have a quick shower. getting out i throw on some shorts and grab my sandels. heading downstairs i walk out the door and into my car. i drive to the beach and get out of my car. i look for Mercy on the long sandy beach. i finally spot her and walk over to her sun tanning self.

"You should really be carefull, i heard that to much sun can hurt a baby." i say

"Yea, uhmm.. when there not a fetus.." she says

"Okay.. just saying." i state as i sit down next to her

"Ty, i love you." she says

"I love you too." i reply back

"Good!" she exclaims

 we sit there in silence and watch the day go by.

*********************************************************************************************************

SO, its short.. and i know that... im sorry.. but i have insane writers block for this story right now.. so if anyone has any idea's i will gladly take them.. and dedicate the chap i use them in... i hope you liked it though.. and remember to VOTE&&COMMENT&&FAN!!

LOVE YOU ALL <3