Preface

Stop right there! Go head over to my new Wattpad account TheNerdGirlx and read the new and improved version of this book; entitled 'Over Again'! 

---- 

 Preface

I walk up the stairs and to my best friend Tyler's house and into his bedroom where he is lying on his bed. He pats the empty spot beside him and I walk across his room to the bed before lying down beside him.

"So, how was your day?" I ask, knowing he wasn't at school.

"Good, hopefully going to get better..." he says.

"Better how?" I ask.

"Well, as you already know I wasn't at school today..." he says.

"Yeah. Where were you anyways?! Mrs. Fulton made me dissect a stupid baby pig all by myself! It was the worst thing ever!" I say.

"Awe I'm sorry I missed it... I know you hate that kind of thing." he says apologetically.

"I was auditioning for the community production of Alice and Wonderland." he adds happily.

I move closer to him and jump on him, giving him a big hug. "Oh my god! That's great! So when are they going to tell you if you're in or not?" I ask.

"They should be calling in about a hour." he says. "And I need to ask you something..."

"What is it? Do you need the work we did at school?" I ask.

"No, would you Mercy Caitlyn Amaze be my girlfriend?" he asks.

I can feel my face getting hotter and I know my cheeks are a flaming red. I can't believe he just asked me that!!! I have only wanted him to since I was 5! I open my mouth to say yes but words fail to come out if my mouth. So instead I nod my head vigorously. I watch as a huge smile appears on his face and I can see in his eyes the reflection of my own smile that's just as big. That's when his cellphone goes off and he presses the talk button before pressing it to his ear.

"Hello?" he asks.

"Really! That's great! Yeah I'll be there. Tomorrow at 6:00? Got it." he says before hanging up.

"Soooo...?" I ask .

"I got the part!" he says.

"Let me guess the little white rabbit?" I ask.

"No the madhatter!" he says.

"So my boyfriend gets to act like a crazy man for the next few weeks!" I say, smiling at boyfriend.

"Yes and hopefully my beautiful girlfriend will come with me to watch me act like a crazy man..." he says.

"Of course I will! I would do anything for you; you should know that by now." I say.

"Okay, but I want to promise you just one thing." he says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Forever." he says.

*********THREE WEEKS LATER*********

I walk through the door with my twin brother, David, by my side. "Mom! Dad! Were home!" I call out to our parents.

They both come out of the living room, looking apologetic. Uh oh! Something bad happened, and I know it. They always give us that face when something bad happens.

"Mercy, this is for you." my mother says handing me a folded paper.

I take it from her and look down on it. I see my name neatly printed on the top. In Tyler's writing. I unfold it and look down at the well written note.

Mercy,
Look, I know I promised you forever. And im sorry I can't keep that promise. There was a talent scout at my show tonight and he loved my performance as the Madhatter. Im going to Hollywood tonight. And I really wish I could stay here with you, but it's my dream. I hope you understand.
With all my love, Ty
P.S. I will always love you.

That's when my whole world came crashing down. I gave him my heart and he told me forever. But he took it right back, said I like Hollywood much better.  I run up to my room and slam the door behind me. I jump on my bed and hide my face in my pillows as I start to cry. He doesn't want me!

*********A WEEK LATER*********

Im done with crying and im done with wishing he was still here. He'll do great in Hollywood. I hope to never see him again! My life will so much better, if I just forget about him. It will be easier that way. I will not cry or waste any more time. I need to move on and live my life.

SO THE USUAL AS I ASK FOR ALL OF MY BOOKS,

VOTE&&COMMENT

AND A NEW ONE FAN, BECAUSE I DON'T NORMALLY ASK THAT OF YOU!