Drip

I'm so warm I want to sleep. But I can't I have to keep moving. I hear a faded voice in the back round saying something but I can't make it out.
I crawl in slow motion to a wall.

I feel a door handle and pull myself to my feet but collapse.
"Stay down!" I hear a voice say from behind me. There is more yelling, the a scream. I whip my head around. Carol.

The father is standing over her, pointing a gun at her head. "No..." I whisper. My eyes start to shut. Bang.

My eyes slowly open as I see the father fall to the ground. My eyes open all the way as the police run down the hall.
A handsome man walks up to me and bends down." Casey, Casey?" He says while snapping his fingers in my face.

I feel like I'm floating then everything went to black.
                          ▪️▪️▪️

I slightly open my eyes so no one knows I'm awake. Paramedics are running and shouting. I'm then lifted onto a stretcher by someone I didn't recognize. "Thank you..." I whisper so only that person can hear me. It was the handsome man who came to me in the hall way. He was much younger than I had thought.
He looked down in surprise and held my hand. His hand was cold and it felt nice against my warm skin.

Bright light came into view and I closed my eyes as the man whispered,
"your safe, I've got you."

-------------------------------------------

Ok so this is like the shortest chapter of my life. But sorry u haven't updated. I just haven't got around to it and I've had sports and school so comment and vote I like to see what you guys think