The woman

I jolted forward, but I was strapped down. A long strip of light coming from the door have me enough light to see were I was. I was in a bright pink room with a dresser and a bed, which I was laying on. A woman stepped into the room. "Good evening Casey, I'm glad you are awake, I'm Martha." I watched as she moved her hands around the room, she was blind. As she inched closer I saw nothing in her eye sockets, just black. "Get away from me!" I said trying to scoot back. She put a hand on my shoulder, I could feel her nails inch their way deeper into my skin. I winced.

"A girl with pretty eyes like you should not be so rude." She replied calmly. "My eyes don't tell you my personality." I said. " oh but they do, you see your eyes are the gateway to the soul, and your eyes are a very special gateway." She said."and I need them." She urged. "What! No way are you taking my eyes! There not going to even work it's not going to be you behind them." I screamed. "They could work, many failed attempts but you might be the one." She searched for the door and slammed it shut.

I struggled against the leather straps, I could feel them coming loose. I wiggled my hands out and I unstrapped my ankles. I tiptoed to the door and opened it ajar. On the other side was a living room with a dining table and a kitchen. I could see the woman cooking a meal. "You could come out instead of hiding behind that door." She called. I stepped out and made a b-line to the table. "I knew you were going to get out of those straps, your wrists are very skinny." She walked to the table with a bowl of salad. She turned her head towards me. "Could I use the restroom please." I said as calmly as I could. "thank you for asking, and yes it's the door next to your bedroom." I walked to the door,"my room? I am not staying here." I thought as I opened the door.

I stared at the window and opened it. It was definitely too small to fit through. I tried anyways, no luck. I washed my hands and flushed the toilet. When I opened the door the table was set and the woman was gone. I walked to the table to find a note. I flicked it opened,
Dear Casey, my sweet I hope you enjoy your stay with us, this will be your dinner tonight and we hope to have you gone as soon as we can. We are planning your operation now.
Enjoy you food and sleep,
-Martha, Scott, Michael.