Doors

I waited for my door to open. It didn't.

I stared at my door fo what seemed like hours until it creaked open as I saw a face I did not recognize peek through. I ran to the door and opened it all the way.
A little boy stared back at me. "Who are you?" I asked. But He didn't reply he just pointed down the hall and walked around the corner.
" what the heck?" I questioned as I walked slowly towards the corner. As I rounded the wall the little boy was sitting on a broken down bed against a wall. Again I asked, "who are you?" He pointed to a drawing that said bobby.

I ran back around the corner in hopes to see where the other girl had gone. Instead a wall stood right where the other girls door should have been.
I touched the door handle to the room I had been in. A burning sensation filled my hand, "aaaahhhh!!" I screamed as I pulled away. A large cylinder mark was burned into my hand. I realized the room must be on fire.

I ran back to where bobby was but he was no where to be seen. Until I saw a little foot poking out from under the bed. Then It disappeared.

I lifted up the bed and saw a small trap door in the floor. I opened it and saw bobby, he motioned me to follow him down a a winding staircase.
I hesitated but then descended into darkness. I could here bobby's foot steps on the cold stairs as u tried no to trip.
All of a sudden, bobby's foot steps stopped and so did mine. I heard him quietly climb the stairs to me until he said, in a very low whisper, "she's down here with us."