Bobby

A scream almost escaped my mouth as Bobby stared at me.
"Wait, she is blind though." I whispered back. He put his hand over my mouth and put a finger to his lips.
Then he grabs my hand and slowly, trying not to make a sound stepped down the stairs.

Once we reached the cement floor Bobby stopped. We waited and listened for something. 'Shuffle'. I turned my head, only to see nothing.
Bobby started walking, I followed. We walked for a while until he stopped and ran into him. He fell forward, and his hands smacked the ground. I covered my mouth with my hands and turned around.
I couldn't see anything but I heard tapping coming toward us. Nothing.
Bobby grasped my hand, then his nails dig into my skin. "Ow!!! Bobby!" I wail. I spun around and was face to face with the woman's black eye sockets. I screamed as loud as I could. The woman ducked and scrambled away. "Bobby lets go." I reached down but only felt the cement flour.

A scream. "BOBBY!" I ran and ran until a light appeared ahead. I slowed at the sound of crying. I tip-toed toward the light.
I reached out...'smack!',"ow!" I said. I looked at the light but when I touched it it was just a solid wall. A mirror.
I spun around to another scream. I ran again until finally I find the real source of light.
A room. I walk into it to find a operation table. Bobby is laying on it. I run over to him. "Bobby!" I say.
He is limp and tears slip down my cheeks. I hold his face.
I close my eyes. But then two hands smack over my face. I open my eyes to see Bobby's blood shot eyes staring at me. I try to scream but nothing comes out. He screams, a blood-curdling scream then he yells, "RUN!RUN! SHE'LL GET YOU TOO!"