Rainbow Veins (15)

"Harry woke up." Leaf imagined this moment over and over again in her head for the past couple of weeks, it had been her comfort when she missed Harry the most, but now her fantasy was coming true it was more amazing than she'd ever imagined. She followed her mum to the car at a quick pace, her heart was matching the speed at which they were walking.

"When did he wake up?" Leaf asked.

"Half an hour ago, his mum called me as soon as she knew he was stable."

"Okay." She had wanted to be there when Harry woke up, but being there under an hour after he'd woke up was better than not being there at all.

"I'm going to drive over the speed limit for you Leaf." Her mum told her with a wink.

"Thanks mum." Leaf replied as she plugged in her seatbelt and prepared her self for the most exciting car ride of her life so far.

* * *

The hospital seemed brighter to Leaf today, it was as if the white washed walls were relieved that Harry was awake too. She made her way to Room 315, her mum following close behind. Harry's parents and little sister were stood outside his door, his parents in deep conversation, his sister innocently playing with her barbies on the floor.

"Leaf, I'm so glad you could get here." His mum called, pulling her into a breif one-armed hug.

"Leafy!" Milly, his sister, cried, pulling at the bottom of Leaf's blue jumper. "Are you going to see your boyfwiend?" She asked, her little mouth pulling up into a cheeky smile.

"Yup, is he okay?" Leaf plopped herself on the floor so she was level with Milly.

"Yeah, but he's got stoopider. He asked for Tree when he woke up. We fink he meant you though Leafy."

"Well that's new, Harry was always much cleverer than me." She replied with a laugh.

"Not anymore, he's stoopid now." Leaf laughed again and ruffled Milly's hair before pulling herself up. Harry's mum was sipping at a large stryofoam cup of coffee as she looked into the window of her sons room.

"You ready to go in?" Dave, Harry's dad, asked.

"Yes." Leaf replied, her heart thumping hard against her ribs. Who knew she could be so nervous about seeing the boy she loved again?

As soon as Leaf pushed up the door, Harry's hazel eyes fluttered open and fell onto her.

"Hello again my beautiful angel." Leaf felt her cheeks flush pink, she never knew would to do with compliments, so she took them and locked them safely in her heart. She would return to them when she was alone.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as she sat in the chair beside his bed.

"I'm okay, but I'm feeling much better now your here." Leaf blushed again and smiled, she placed her hand into Harry's waiting hand. He no longer felt cold and lifeless, but warm and alive - just the way Leaf liked him. "Wanna see my scar?" He asked excitedly. Leaf laughed at the way he bravely acting.

"Sure." He slowly lifted up his shirt, being careful not to knock any tubes that were in his arms. On his stomach was a long deep red line, streching across the entire one side of his stomach. Leaf didn't know what to say, so she just squeezed his hand and continued gazing at the scar, sadly remembering why it was there. Silently, she reached for her purple bag that lay at her feet, she dug deep and then pulled out her mega lack of rainbow pens.

"May I?" She asked, holding up the colours to show what she was intending on doing.

"I'd love that." Harry replied. Gently Leaf began to draw around his scar, being careful not to touch it. As the minutes passed, her drawing got bigger as she drew, slowly the shape of a heart began to form, in big colourful letters she wrote "LEAF" and "HARRY" in curly writing. His scar was in the centre on the heart, linking there names together. As she finished the drawing Leaf looked up at Harry, his eyes were closed, his chest was slowly rising and falling, he had fallen asleep - apparently, being in a coma makes you seriously tired. She smiled at his peacefulness, kissed him lightly on the forehead and then left the room.

Everyone was sat outside Harry's room, smiles and laughter were being shared all around.

"Harry's asleep now." Leaf told them.

"Okay we'll let him rest, in the meantime we have some things to discuss." Leaf was confused, what could possibly need to be discussed? She made her way over to free seat and sat down, her legs were aching from the hard plastic chair in the hospital room.

"Do you know who did this to Harry?" His mum asked, a hopeful expression on her face.

"Jimmy Mitchen." Leaf told them, she had known for weeks now that it was his fault her wonderful boyfriend was in hospital, but she still struggled to get his name out.

"Jimmy? Your friend Jimmy?" Her mum cried, in complete shock.

"My old friend Jimmy. He's changed." She could feel her tears rising.

"I'm calling the police. He can't get away with this." Dave told everyone, pure anger dripping in his voice.

* * *

"That's him." Leaf told the tall policeman next to her.

"Okay, would you go wait outside please, we don't want him knowing your here." Leaf walked out the room and stood in her school corridor. Dave had told the police everything that had happened and they had come to arrest Jimmy. Leaf knew he wouldn't go to prison just yet but the thought of him being behind bars in the future satisfied her. Next thing she knew Jimmy was being pushed out the door, his hands were cuffed behind his back and the policeman was reciting his rights.

"Revenge is sweet." Leaf whispered to herself, a pleased smile on her face.

------------

The end.

Just kidding :P

It's nearly the end though :O about two or three more chapters maybe? Are you all looking forward to it?

So, is everyone happy Harry is awake? Amd is everyone happy that Jimmy is going dowwwwn? ;) I hope y'all liked the way I did the arrest, if you didn't let me know. I won't change it but I'd still like your thoughts :3 I thought Leaf sounded kinda evil at the end, that was unintentional by the way. She isn't going to turn into to some crazy physcopath who goes into Jimmy's cell and brutally murders him. No siree.

Thoughts on your favourite character? Who'd you like best? Why? What do you imagine they look like? Let me know :)

So yes, I hope you all liked this chapter, if you didn't then well you must be crazy ^_+

Bye now!