Rainbow Veins (10)

A/N: I've dedicated this chapter to my best friend, Amber (or Fred). Why? Well she was upset today, for reasons I'm sure she won't want me sharing with the entire Wattpad community (Or just my readers... Jess ;]) so I'll leave you guts guessing why she was upset. Maybe her broomstick broken, or her hippogriff died in a long and dangerous flight? Who knows? Well I do and she does but that's besides the point. Anyway, Bambicakes, I love you and I'm always here for you <3 Hopefully I succeed in cheering you up ^_^

ON WITH THE STORY!!

* * *

Leaf stumbled into her tutor room bleary eyed, she couldn't stop the tears from falling, she had been so ruthlessly hurt by Jimmy and now here he was just acting as if none of that had ever happened.

"Leaf, what's wrong? What did he do to you?" Harry called as he spotted her making her way towards him.

"He... He... asked me if we could be together." Leaf said through her tears. Harry didn't need to hear anymore, he knew all about what Jimmy had done. He pushed Leaf's face up towards his own and stared into her shining turqoiuse eyes.

"I'm here now Leaf. Your okay." He pulled her into his arms and let her cry into his shirt, he kissed her soft hair repeatly. They stayed like this for what seemed like an eternity to them, Harry didn't care that he was missing tutor, all he cared about was making sure that Leaf was okay. He would hold her in his arms for as long as she needed. Hell, he would hold her forever if that's what she wanted!

The bell signalling the end of tutor rang overhead, deafening anyone who was nearby.

"I'll walk you to Chemistry." Harry said whilst wrapping one arm around Leaf's waist. Her tears had stopped, but her eyes were still ruby red. The couple walked down the hallways in silence, there was so many things Harry wanted to say to Leaf but he knew he needed to wait until she was less upset to ask her. Leaf's thoughts weren't on the Jimmy so much now, but more on the fact that Harry didn't know what she had said in reply to Jimmy. Did he think she had said yes? Leaf had no idea.

"Harry, I said no to Jimmy. You know that right?" Her voice was lined with worry. Harry stopped and pulled Leaf to one side before answering.

"I know you did, I trust you Leaf." He paused to stare into Leaf's eyes again. "I love you." Leaf's body froze, well her heart didn't, her heart sped up as those words sank in.

"You what?" She whispered.

"I love you, is that okay?" Harry repeated, a smile curling up on his mouth.

"That's more than okay Harry, I love you too." Those words didn't leave Leaf's mouth often but right now all she wanted to do was repeat them over and over again just to make sure Harry knew she meant it. Before she could start repeating them though, Harry's soft lips were on her's. It seemed like their kiss lasted for longer than it probably did, when they eventually pulled apart, Leaf's cheeks were a light shade of pink and her breath was rough and fast. However, Harry was pretty much normal, his breathing was a little bit faster than usual but his face was a regulat colour; it seemed this wasn't his first kiss! As the couple parted ways, Leaf's lips tingled as their passionate kiss lingered on them. If this was their first kiss, Leaf couldn't wait to find out what the rest were going to be like!

* * *

Leaf scrambled into her Chemistry room trying to discreetly find a seat, she didn't want to upset her teacher by being late and disruptive all at once. Once she had finally found a seat - fairly quietly too - she settled down to listen to what her teacher was talking about.

"Now kids, I'm sure you all know Jimmy Mitchen, he is moving into our class for the rest of the school year. Please make him feel welcome when he arrives. In fact, make him feel welcome now, here he is." Mr Hitch, her Chemistry teacher, announced whilst pointing to the door that Jimmy had just walked through. All hopes of ever having fun whilst brewing life-saving potions in this lesson were blown out the window when Leaf saw Jimmy's grinning face. The class erupted into a "hellos" and "alrights", and many hands waved in his direction.

"Would you like to take a seat over there Jimmy?" Mr Hitch called to him whilst pointing to a free seat - which just so happened to be opposite Leaf. It seemed Leaf's day had just gone ffrom bad to worse in the space of a few minutes. Leaf took a single glance at Jimmy before focusing on the experiment Mr Hitch was setting up at the front. In that one glance she saw Jimmy's smile, it was a smile you wouldn't see often on Jimmy's face, but Leaf knew it well enough; it was hhis triumphant smile. The one that meant Jimmy was getting what he wanted.