3

Draft Message.

To: S.

February 20, 6:47 pm.

Fuck. It's been more than one month since I last texted you and I still don't know why I do it. Maybe it's because I feel like I owe you something in return, regardless if you'll ever see them or not. I've been trying to get this out of my mind even if it's for a day or so because our exams will start soon, but the more I insist in not thinking about it, the more I do. I know, contradictory as hell. But I guess life itself is contradictory.

Two days ago mom told me to go to your house and get a recipe book from your mom. I tried telling her I couldn't, because that way, I'd prevent a major awkward moment from happening, but she just told me that if I didn't go, she'd cut my allowance.

So I went. I got there, rang the doorbell and mentally prayed you weren't the one to answer the door. And thank God it wasn't. It was your dad. He asked me how I was doing and stuff. We talked for a moment until you appeared walking down the stairs. Your hair was messy and your eyes looked tired and hell, you even though you managed to look absolutely beautiful.

I looked your way and suddenly I couldn't hear what your dad was saying because the only thing I could think about was you. 

And that was when I thought, shit, I love her.