swim suits

you sat on the soft brown couch while you waited for your boyfriend, Tobias eaton, to get home from his job at the control room. You yourself were still in your work clothes, when you decided to change into your pajamas since it was getting late. You went into the bedroom you and Tobias shared, and started to change. You tore your dauntless leather jacket off along with your black tank top. You could here keys jingling outside, and knew it was tobias. You heard the door open and close within seconds.

"I'm home!"

"I'm in here babe! I'm just changing clo–" and before you could finish your sentence, he walked in the room. you hadn't seen each other in less clothing than a bathing suit, so he smirked and snaked his arm around your bare waist. "You're so beautiful." his warm whispers made your ear tingle, and you smiled. You kiss him while his other hand rests on your face, and your arms were draped around his neck. "Thank you. We should take a shower." You had taken showers together, but in bathing suits because you were ashamed of your body, even though he told you you were beautiful. He knew you meant in a suit, so he smiled and headed to the bathroom. His suit was in there.

But, you had other plans than a bathing suit. And he was clueless.

you heard the shower door open, and then close, signaling he was already in. "I'll be there in a second!" you heard what sounded like "okay!", but it was muffled. nerves in your body were on edge, fearing that he would be disgusted. But, people do this all the time.

he won't reject you you think, and decide that, he loves you, he's told you that he loves you. and so you went, into the bathroom, naked. You were afraid, that's for sure. But then again, people do this all the time.

You open the door, and he turned around, revealing his abs and his ocean colored eyes. His eyes widened a bit as you walked in. "You're so beautiful." He murmured, he could sense your fear. He rested his hands on your shoulders, massaging them, getting a good look at your body. "I thought you were you know, wanting to wait." "Yeah, but I figured that people do this all the time, take showers together. And I feel bad." He comes closer. "Feel bad for what?" "You're a 20 year old virgin because of me, Uriah and zeke lost theirs years ago and-"

You look deep into his eyes

"- and I wanted to change that." his eyes grew slightly dark, and then softened. "you do?" His husk whispers were just about to send you over the edge. "Y-yeah. I love you, and people that are in love do this." He picked you up and softly pushed you against the shower wall ,softly. "You sure about this?" He huskily whispered, again. You nodded, and somehow, his eyes grew even darker, to make them look black.

He kisses you, sliding his hands down your waist. Hot water showered down on you, so you were both soaking wet, no pun intended. He kissed down your neck, collarbone, until he kissed your entire upper body. The kisses made you feel like you had never before, and you craved the sensation, craved it like food. He noticed how you bit your lip, and how you were enjoying this. "Don't be afraid to go further." You said, sliding your fingers under the waistband of his swim trunks. He takes them off, and you couldn't look. You were actually afraid of what you might see, since you had never seen a man without clothing, or a woman for that matter. You internally sigh, candor was so strict, much like abnegation.

you had seen your father without a shirt, but nothing else. Now in dauntless, they could care less if you walked around in your underwear, because in dauntless it's wild, and alive, and nothing really matters. He placed his hand over your mouth as he positioned himself, and you get scared. Not scared enough to stop of course, but every virgin would probably be a bit nervous at this point, I mean come on.

He slowly pushed in, and the sensations go wild. Your mouth opened in ecstasy, never feeling this way before. He grunted loudly, experiencing this new feeling with you. He continued at this pace, until the pain was gone, and you were moaning loudly. He gripped your waist, and he released minutes later, groaning, as well as you screaming. "Thank you, thank you for giving it to me." He said, a few tears in his eyes. You knew exactly what he meant, your virginity. You had given it to eachother, and it wasn't something you could get back.

"No Tobias, thank you."