Chapter 1

This is my new Werewolf story, i decided to try and write one after reading loads! Enjoy!

The song is RX Bandits-And The Battle Begun!!

“Gloria, Gloria!” it was difficult trying to look for one person in a more than full household of party goers all incredibly wasted- these were the times that reminded me of why I didn’t mix in with these type of people. The beat of bass sent vibrations throughout my body and the stench of the strong scent of whatever people were smoking stung my nose making me feel nauseous. The same smoke from the illegal contraband created a thick haze in the air of the house, clouding my werewolf vision by a fraction. The Los Lobos Feroz gang weren’t people I was fond of, I tried my hardest to avoid them but it was inevitable; with people like my sister Gloria and Alex who purposely associated themselves with the Los Lobos Feroz gang and got into trouble numerous times trying to impress them. It was always me who swooped in to save the day! I finally caught Gloria’s familiar scent which led me to a couple on a sofa making out, as usual she was dressed in her usual party attire dress code; short and skimpy.

“Finally!” I walked towards them and pulled her of the guy she was straddling,

“Hey! I’m busy, can’t you see that?” her words were all slurred obviously hinting she’d had way too much to drink, a familiar menacing growl ripped its way through the guy she’d been straddling a few seconds before

“We’re going home Gloria.” She tried to pull away from me but she was just too intoxicated, “Now!” I hissed at her sharply,

“Hey, relax, if you wanna get some action go get your own girl, this one’s taken.” I stiffened at the familiar voice, I looked up and met Jay Gonzalez the notorious gang leader/Alpha’s warm brown eyes, I momentarily got lost in them but snapped out of it collecting my thoughts and putting on a blank expression.

“With all due respect Alpha,” I spat the word from my mouth as if it was a dirty word, “Don’t tell me to fucking relax and I am not looking for any action thank you very much, I’m here to take my underage sister back home where she belongs.” I spoke in a clipped tone; slowly making sure the message was delivered clearly. I stomped away from a surprised Jay dragging Gloria behind me,

“Time and time again Gloria I always tell you do not mix with those types of people, they can only get you into trouble.” I don’t know why I bothered speaking anyway, Gloria was walking dead on her feet and she collapsed on the couch as soon as we got in. I left her and went to my room getting ready for bed, I’d missed out on 2 hours of sleep because of my search for Gloria and I needed the energy for my shift at Chico’s Diner all day tomorrow. I was saving up to get a much needed car; mom was on one of her business meetings for her business company in Massachusetts leaving me responsible for my brother and sister. Growing up with one human parent in the middle of New York was kinda hard, as much as I loved my mom I still wished I had my dad to explain things about my werewolf nature better so I could’ve saved myself the trouble of having had to research that for myself and get minimal and incredibly cryptic “answers” from the Elders of the pack.

My first transformation had been the most painful, lonely and harrowing experience of my life, soon afterwards the pack realised my fighting potential they’d offered me a place in their gang but I’d rejected it and any following invitations. Some people may ask why reject the chance to be involved in the most powerful gangs in the US? Well, could you be part of the gang that caused your father to be murdered? I’d witnessed my father get brutally murdered at the age of 10. I had my first transformation shortly afterwards without the comfort of my dad, I’d loved my dad so much and he always went out of his way to make us all happy, those were the days when everything was so simple, Gloria and Alex didn’t remember him much just a few fond memories. But mom still wasn’t over it, some nights she cried herself to sleep and I still suffered from the odd nightmare once in a while. As I climbed into my blankets I hoped I didn’t suffer from any nightmares tonight.