Chapter Fourteen

Gray's POV.

     We watched Natsu soar away from us until he was nothing more than a black speck on the horizon. The direction he went, the warning from the mayor... He's heading for Fiore! For FairyTail and Sabertooth! Erza seemed to notice this and she held out a sword, pointing in Natsu's direction.

    "He's heading for Fiore! We need to go now! He might hurt civilians and definitely cause havoc!" She turned to face us. "We must heed Natsu's warning and save him from that Black Dragon! For Fiore!"

    "For Fiore!" We echoed, Erza requipped into her leopard armor and began sprinting away with everyone following. I ran as fast as I could down the mountains, watching the sky where the dragon disappeared to.

    'That dragon infected my body and turned me into it', He remembered Natsu say. But that didn't make any sense. Didn't Igneel make something to prevent Natsu from turning into a dragon? If he was telling the truth then how did this happen to Natsu? How could another dragon infect his body? Why him?

     We ran straight to the train station and Erza practically threatened the driver to go straight to Fiore or else she would behead him. The train was moving so fast that everyone was pressed against the walls and Sting, Rogue, Wendy and Gajeel were throwing up on the train, throwing up in any barf bag they could get their hands on because the train was moving too fast for them to get their hands by the windowsill to get them to not throw up.

     It took about 30 minutes for this hypra-fast train to get to Fiore, the dragon slayers tossed themselves outside and threw up while me and everyone else looked at the skies.

    There he was. A giant black dragon soaring circles over head, breathing fire on the houses and I could already see from here that FairyTail was a burning hellscape. People were screaming and army forces were firing cannons at Natsu, they bounced off his armored jet black scales like balls and some wizards were up there, throwing elements and magic at the dragon but Natsu seemed unfazed.

    "Oh sh-" I started but Erza interrupted me.

    "We already know one weakness he has, guys, go straight for the eyes and don't die!" She shouted. "Magnolia is under attack, dragon slayers, we need you."

     The four dragon slayers got to their feet and wiped the vomit off their faces. There was determination in their eyes like predators as they glared up at what used to be their best friend. White beams blazed around Sting's feet, shadows swirled around Rogue's, air twirled around Wendy's and iron fragments hissed and flew around Gajeel's. The four dragon slayers cannoned from the ground and up to the air, all of them in dragon force as they flew straight towards Natsu.

    "Ice make jetpack!" I shouted and a backpack fell in my hands with rubbery thin ice as back laces. Erza requipped into her black wing armor, Lucy summoned her spirits and I put on the jet pack. A blizzard seemed to be flying out of the end of the backpack as I flew up to join the dragon slayers, a woosh of air passed and Erza was right besides me. We all aimed for Natsu.

     The black dragon noticed us and turned to face us, his muscled neck rippled as he faced us, his black tail lashing and his scarlet eyes gleaming. He roared at us and his wings started glowing a crimson color.

    "GET BACK!" Sting shouted and everyone moved away from him. Natsu flapped his wings and fire roared and sizzled as it erupted from his jet black scales, raging and roaring and burning all those around him.

    "Damn it!" Gajeel shouted. "Why don't we know of any more Fire Dragon Slayers!?"

    "SKY DRAGON'S ROAR!" Wendy yelled as she blew a large gust of wind at Natsu, when it hit him he was barely effected but the fire went out. He narrowed his scarlet eyes at them and roared again, tilting his wings with a mighty thrust to soar towards us.

     Natsu's body ignited on fire as he barreled towards us. His talons outstretched as he aimed for us. Erza then jumped into play. Flying up to him and charging straight through to fire with her black sword going straight for his eyes. But even as a dragon, he was incredibly agile,  he ducked out of the way and breathed fire at Erza. I jumped in and made an ice-make shield in front of her.

    "Sky Dragon's/White Dragon's/Shadow Dragon's/Iron Dragon's-" Everyone whipped their heads to face the four dragons slayers. "ROAR!" They shouted and that blue-white beam fired straight at Natsu.

    "Fire Dragon's Roar!" The dragon roared, fire flew out of his mouth and made contact with the four Dragon Slayer's  breath attacks, almost immediately overpowering it and enveloping the dragon slayers in fire and their own backfired attack.

     Natsu roared and flew at the ground with his fist on fire. He struck the ground and the buildings and all other things exploded in flames. Natsu snarled and folded his wings in with his tail lashing, glaring dangerously at us, the curl of his scaly black snout almost looked like he was smirking at us.

    "This is going to be a lot harder than I thought..." Gray said.

    "Open, gate of the twins! Gemini!" Lucy's voice suddenly shouted, there was a doorbell sound and suddenly another Natsu dragon appeared with the roaring words "piri piri~".

     Natsu roared at the other Natsu and the two of them flew up into the sky, black scales against black scales. One with red eyes and one with white. The two Natsu's charged towards each other with fire attacks at the ready.

     Now things are going our way!