Chapter Ten

Lucy's POV.

It's been two months since Natsu's disappearance, nobody found anything. Not a foot print. Nothing. I'm really worried about Natsu, I still don't know where he could have gone, me and Levy are in the guild's main hall, we're checking evidence that Gray and the others has collected. I stood up in outrage, leaving Levy on the floor when all the evidence I found didn't piece together one bit.

"Grrrgh," I hissed. "Nothing! We couldn't find anything! Where could that flame brain be?!"

"Please calm down, Lucy, getting impatient won't help anyone with this," Levy sighed.

I crossed my arms and sat back down again, Levy placed one reassuring hand on my shoulder and squeezed it. "Natsu will be okay, I promise."

I nodded and looked over at Gray, he wanted to help us with Erza and Wendy. Wendy and Erza were reading some evidence while Gray paced around, muttering under his breath about what he would do to Natsu when we find him.

"Oii, Gray, help us!" Erza snarled.

"Aaagh, Nothing makes sense! I've read through those things like twice now! Nothing makes sense-" Gray stopped in mid sentence, his onyx eyes glued on the request board. He walked over and tore a page off.

"Now's not the time to be looking over requests, Gray!" Erza yelled. Punching the wooden table so hard the place where she struck shattered in splinters, she marched over to Gray. I hesitated then stood up and walked over, I wanted to stop a fight before it happens.

"Yeah it is... I think I just found something," Gray said, he turned to me and handed me the request. I accepted it and began reading it with Erza looking over my shoulder to look.

It says:

In the town of Bunker Hill, the citizens are experiencing yet another deadly phenomenon and this time it isn't a disease but a monster invasion. on July Sixth a black dragon arrived at the town and that night it attacked the village! Please drive off the monster or kill it! Reward: 5,000,000 j.

I clenched the paper, we just saved that town and now it's facing a dragon!? Wait... Dragon? But I thought the last dragons were Igneel, Skiadrum, Weislogia, Metallicana and Grandine, and they were spirits! Whose this dragon? And how in the right mind did Gray think this thing had anything to do with Natsu?

"How does this help us?" Erza demanded.

"Well look at the date, it's been there for two months and two days after Natsu disappeared, maybe he's there fighting it?" Gray said. Now that he mentioned it that did seem like a possibility.

"Excuse me," Mira said sweetly and took the job request. "I mixed this S-class quest with the normal quests. Sorry."

"Wait!" I shouted. "Team 'Natsu' is going on that job!"

"We are?" Gray an Erza asked in unison.

"Yes, for once  Gray's right! Natsu might be there fighting that thing! Maybe that's the reason why he left!" I said.

"But wasn't he sick?" Wendy asked, coming over to us with Gajeel.

"Yeah, how can he fight in that condition?" Gajeel added.

"Uh, guys, this is Natsu we're talking about," I said. They all seemed to get my point and nodded in agreement.

"Okay then, you have my permission and I will book you guys up for it," Mira said.

"Thanks, Mira, let's go," I said.

-------------------------------------------------

We got off the train from Magnolia to Bunker Hill yet again. Gajeel and Wendy finally finished throwing their guts out the window. Gajeel grabbed Wendy, who fell unconscious because of nausea and he towed her off the train. Me, Erza and Gray walked behind them, steering clear of the vomit cannon as we got off. The sun beamed over head to show the light of midday.