Chapter 1: A..son?

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars and the characters because..I just don't. Star Wars and all the characters (not all of them) belong to Lucasfilm and Disney. Just wanna get that out. Okay that's all that I have to say...ENJOY!!!

     Darth Vader observed the stars out the glass window. Aboard the Executor, Darth Vader began to ponder. I wonder where those rebel scums are, Vader thought. He reached to the force and started to search for a suspicious force signature. As Vader continued to search, digging deeper, he felt a disturbance in the Force. Vader immediately snapped out of it, for he was rudely interrupted by Admiral Piett...

     "Lord Vader," Admiral Piett spoke. Darth Vader grew angry. He sighed in annoyance.

     "Yes, Admiral Piett," Darth Vader snapped as he turned around. Admiral Piett didn't dare make eye contact with the Sith Lord. Piett swallowed.

     "The Emperor wishes to speak with you immediately. He says that is extremely urgent." Piett shifted his eyes. Vader cleared his throat. He nodded his head and gracefully strolled across the bridge and into the vast hallways of the Executor. As Vader made his way into the Communications Room, he immediately bowed at the hologram projection pod. The faded blue hologram of the wasted, Emperor Palpatine appeared in front of Lord Vader. The emperor smiled at his twisted apprentice.

     "Rise my apprentice," Palpatine croaked. Darth Vader rose up to the hologram. The emperor started to report. " There is a great disturbance in the Force. Have you felt it my apprentice?" Vader lifted his head.

     "Yes, my master," Darth Vader spoke. The emperor nodded his head. He continued.

     "I believe it is from a young boy from Tatooine. Troopers have told me that his name is...Luke Skywalker." Vader froze. Suddenly, flashbacks started to playback in Lord Vader's head.

OoO

     Anakin embraced Padme, spinning her in his arms. As he put her down, they kissed.

      "Anakin..." Padme sighed and she embraced her husband once more.

     "I've missed you Padme," Anakin breathed. Padme looked into Anakin's sky blue eyes, a look of worry on her face.

     "There were whispers that you've been killed," she said. Anakin held her face and smiled.

     "I'm alright..." he said. He chuckled. "It feels like we've been apart for a lifetime," Anakin said holding Padme closely. He felt her worry. "You alright? You're trembling. What's going on?" Anakin anxiously said. He pulled Padme back and looked into her hazel eyes. Padme slowly blinked. She swallowed.

     "Something wonderful has happened..." Padme started. She stared at Anakin's eyes. She continued. "Ani...I'm pregnant," she finally said. Anakin looked down and shook his head slightly.

     "T-that's...t-that's wonderful," he stuttered. Anakin smiled happily.

OoO

Darth Vader looked to his master in shock. Palpatine chuckled at his apprentice's response.

     "Calm yourself, Lord Vader. I would like you to investigate. Perhaps you can convince your young offspring to join the Dark Side," Palpatine suggested. Vader nodded in agreement.

     "Yes. I will do as you wish, immediately ," Vader obeyed. The wicked emperor put his droopy hands together. He laughed evilly.

     "I trust that you will, my apprentice." The emperor ended the hologram connection. Shocked, Vader turned around to Admiral Piett once again. The admiral jumped.

     "Admiral, please set our course to Tatooine. I have an important mission to do," Vader commanded. The young admiral nodded anxiously.

     "Y-yes, Lord Vader. Right away Lord Vader," Admiral Piett scurried away to the command station. Vader sighed, finally having time for himself. Vader went by to the nearest meditation chamber. As he stepped inside, he sealed the openings and let the robotic arm take off his helmet while he sat in the cushioned black chair. As Vader breathed the oxygen through his nostrils, he finally felt human again. As Vader relaxed, he drifted off to sleep.

OoO

     "Ani...Ani...," a feminine voice said. Vader found himself in a dream. He looked around to see a hazy blue light in a corner. " Ani...Ani," the voice continued. Vader looked at his surroundings. This room was all white. No color, no people.

     Suddenly the person speaking came towards Vader. He panicked not knowing who she was or what was she doing in his dreams. As Vader examined her features, he realized it was only his deceased wife, Padme. Vader gazed upon her features. 

     Her hair was up and she was wearing a silky dress. My Angel...she's visiting me, Vader thought gleefully. This was a perfect time to ask her about his son...their son. Darth Vader let Padme embrace him. She stared into his mask with a sad smile. "Oh, Ani," she chuckled. Vader smiled under his mask. He finally had the strength to ask her.

     "Padme...what happened to our son?" Vader said, concerned. Padme pulled away from his embrace. She looked upon the floor. After a pause, she spoke.

     "Our children should not be your concern," she said. Then she just faded into nothingness. Vader collapsed to the ground. He started to weep slowly, then he sobbed.

     "What have I done?" He screamed.

OoO

     Sweating and paler than normally, Vader awoke. As he continued to see Padme's blue ghost staring at him, he put his head into his palms, ashamed. Padme gave him a sad smile. She lightly kissed Vader's pale head and faded away. Vader continued to dwell on his mistakes. From abandoning his mother on Tatooine, to betraying his brother and best friend, to hurting his only love. 

     To Vader his life seemed like a huge mistake. Unfortunately, Vader could do anything about those things that he has done. But he is determined into finding his son, Luke. He pushed a red button and a robotic hand once again pulled Vader's black mask on. Once again hearing the constant rhythmic breathing to his respirator, Vader started to receive a video call from Admiral Piett. That admiral will not leave me be, will he? Vader thought, impatiently. Vader saw the Admiral in the control station on the screen in his chambers. The Admiral jumped again at the sight of the Sith Lord.

     "What is it, Admiral Piett?" Vader snapped. The admiral shifted.

     "I would just like to i-inform you that we are approaching T-Tatooine and we will be at our new base v-very soon..Lord Vader," the Imperial Leader stuttered. Lord Vader was pleased.

     "Good Work, Admiral. I will look forward to our arrival on Tatooine," Lord Vader said, as he ending the communication. He then opened the chamber and climbed out. Darth Vader was very determined to find his son.

AN:

Oh my gosh, hi! Thank you so much for reading my first Star Wars book! *Hugs* I will try to update every week or so so don't worry, buttt I might get busy with school because I'm in school like most of us here. *cough cough* struggle is real *cough cough* Well since I'm in love with Luke Skywalker/Mark Hamill
I will post cute gifs of him! Please comment, vote and follow me because you guys make my day! BYEEE!

 *cough cough* struggle is real *cough cough* Well since I'm in love with Luke Skywalker/Mark Hamill I will post cute gifs of him! Please comment, vote and follow me because you guys make my day! BYEEE!

lucky_luke123