Chapter 2

Sarah's POV

  I love drawing and music. I'm not really those type of sporty girls or those prissy, rich girls. In fact, you could call me just a normal girl. My dad left when I was just three, my mum brought me up all by herself, together with my brother. I got my golden curls from her, she's really hard working and supportive. So we moved to this town and I was enrolled into a new school, Harrison High School.

  I was wearing a black hoodie, jeans and Converse, just walking back to class, when I knocked into the hottest guy I had ever set my eyes on. He helped me up but didn't see my face and hurriedly rushed to God knows where. He looked like one of those arrogant playboys, but of course, what girl could not help crushing a little on them.

  So, after that little accident, I went to class, and guess what, playboy was just behind me! I tried to act all calm and cool, really I did. Finally I mustered up the courage to turn around and ask him if he was the who knocked me over. Of course he is, you desperate girl, you! What? I just wanted to start a friendly conversation with him.

  He was... looking into my eyes, if it wasn't my imagination. He was stuttering as well! Wow he's cute. He apologized and I smiled. Then I figured the black hoodie wasn't going to help me stand out, so I took it off and my golden curls burst out. I felt him looking at my hair and smiled secretly. Then, you would not believe it, but some rich girl with fake boobs went and sat on his lap. Sat on his lap!

  I was definitely disgusted by that, the teacher had not arrived yet so the class was happily talking away. I wondered who the Maths teacher could be. Would he/she be fierce? I peeked at the rich people behind me. They were making out, right at the back of the class. Playboy didn't seem to enjoy it that much, I noticed. That queen bee looked so desperate, even though she was probably the hottest girl in school.

  I looked down and sighed. Nobody would ever notice me, I was the unnoticed girl, the nobody. Thankfully, queen bee had finished with playboy and I asked him, "Did you seriously just made out with her at the back of the class?"

  His cheeks reddened a little, but then gave me a smirk. "Well, I'm a-"

  "Playboy, I know." Where the hell did I get such balls? "So are you like with her or something?"

  "Um, no, actually. But she thinks we are."

  "Oh so how can you be a playboy? I mean like, won't she kill the other girls since their always following you around?" He laughed.

   "It doesn't really work like that here. She thinks that if I have more girls following me, her so-called boyfriend would have a better reputation. Personally, I don't care about them."

  I thought I had asked too many questions already, so I said ,"Okay..." and turned around. I needed a distraction. Ah! My sketch book. I took it out and flipped it open. Inside were drawings and drawings about all my fairy tales, my dreams, my crazy stories. Fantasy was in this simple little sketch book.

  Suddenly I felt playboy lean over my shoulder. His warm breath was tickling my ear. My heart raced and I shuddered. What was happening to me?

  Just then, a man in a smart suit and glasses walked in. It must be Mr Rogers, the Maths teacher. He looked really strict, and all the students scrambled to their seats. Silence fell over the room. I closed the sketch book and slid it into my bag.

  He only said five words: "You know what to do." Everyone took out their workbooks. I took out mine as well, and started doing some problem sums. They were easy! I glanced at Mr Roberts. He was lounging in his seat.

  I tore out a sheet of paper from my little notebook and scribbled some words. I wanted to know the playboy's name. I threw the paper over my shoulder in one quick move. Soon, the paper landed straight onto my table. Adam Williams was the playboy's name. Neat.