Chapter 15

Hey Guys!!! I AM SO SORRY!!! Sorry this took so long, school stinks! Please forgive me!!! I made this super long and did it instead of revising my English essay! Hahaha. PLEASE tell me what you think and vote? ALSO: I have teams being formed tell me what team you're on!!

I promise a dedication next upload, you lovely people:)

Team Jake or Team Trevor?? Your choice!

And most importantly... Happy reading:)

~Emmy<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15:

When I awoke the morning after the party I had one thought going through my head. I was in love with Jake. I didn't know why, I didn't know how, but I knew. All I could remember from last night was staring into his eyes and realizing I loved him and that I was going to have to fight for him to love me back. I then realized my plan to make him regret hurting me was completely over with. Right after this I felt a pang of guilt... I'd have to tell Trevor! He was so sweet though! I couldn't hurt him. Tossing and turning a bumped into someone warm. Oh shoot! I thought while realizing the person next to me was Trevor. Sitting up slowly, I felt like someone was hitting my head with a hammer.

"Owwwwwwwww!" I groaned. A little too loudly I must add because Trevor woke up automatically.

"Ally? You okay?" Trev said while yawning. Why did he have to be so dang caring!

"Yeah, I'm fine... Listen Trev-"

Beeeeep Beeeep Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep

I pulled my phone off its charger and saw that it was my alarm. "Dang it!!!" I said and hit my head up against my headboard.

"What now?" Trevor asked a bit confused.

"I need to get my house ready for the party. I completely forgot!" Every year my family held a 4th of July party. It was sort of a tradition, and this year was my turn to decorate. It also worked out for my family because my parents and sister were out. Luckily the people attending the party were making and bringing the food, or else we'd be eating Chinese takeout. As you can tell I'm a fabulous cook. I recently learned how to not burn water! "Trevor?" I asked with puppy dog eyes, the ones I know he can't resist.

"Yes?" He asked mocking my tone.

"Will you pretty pretty please help me get my house ready, being as I let you stay here last night?" I honestly had no clue how we got into my house, or why he was here but I probably would have been hyperventilating right now if I was home alone.

"Um... Well... Okay." He said gulping.

Rolling my eyes I gave him a brief hug, "Let’s get started!" I grabbed some of John's shorts, that he happened to leave here last month, and one of my oversized tee-shirts and threw them at Trevor to change into.

"Hey beautiful... would you consider making me some breakfast? Please?" Trevor asked hopefully once he and I had both changed and we were both planning out what we had to do to decorate. I was wearing a blue tank top and black mesh shorts, and tied my messy hair into a bun. I was going to need a shower after this!

"Yes, after we finish I will make breakfast. Wait scratch that, you will make breakfast." When I said this, Trevor playfully scowled.

"Unless you want to die of food poisoning, I suggest you comply with that statement." A voice said behind me. It was obviously a guy’s voice, and I heard a girlish snicker too.