Chapter 11

Hey Y'all!!! What's up!? I hope your doing well:D

Okay so I've been really happy this week because of my standings in Wattpad, and it was all because of the readers... which is YOU GUYS!! So thank you, ALL of you!!!

I dont know if you guys remember, but last update I said that my most supportive readers will be getting dedications! I hope to dedicate EVERY ONE OF YOU!!! And all you have to do is vote and comment:)

Pic of Ally's garden on the side.

This weeks winner is...

suziep!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Okay well happy reading:)

~Emmy<3

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 11:

It was Kayla and John. The people I thought of as my best friends. They obviously liked it better without me.

I turned to Trevor, who now was looking at me with concern. "I want to take you somewhere." I said while getting up.

Trevor got up with me and followed me to my car. I walked quickly, trying to not stare at my ex best friends, who obviously didn't trust me enough to know about their current relationship status.

I got into my car and started it up. I put the top down and let my hair flow with the wind, I always loved the feeling of the wind against my face. I felt like I was flying.

"Al, we're going pretty fast, maybe you should slow down a bit." Trevor said, as if this was some kind of suicide mission.

Sighing, I agreed and slowed the car down from the original 55mph to a whopping 50mph. I turned the corner for the park. This was my secret entrance. I highly doubted anyone knew about my garden. I never told Kayla or John, or anyone else for that matter. Whenever I could, I'd come here and plant some flowers. It was so pretty there. Unfortunately, due to my job I haven’t been able to come for a while.

I stopped the car near the secret entrance to my garden and hopped out of my car. I waited for Trevor to come out and grabbed his hand, leading him to my garden.

I stopped at the entrance; there was an elegant, yet weathered gate. I opened the gate and walked in, still holding Trevor's hand.

I took in the scenery, like i did every time. I looked at the pretty roses, red of course. Then i went over to the pond where there were a few coy fish and some water lilies, next to the pond was a bench that used to be in my backyard but my parents decided to throw it out, I took it because it was still in good condition. I walked down a stone and pebble path, walking around to a strawberry patch I started in April. I squeezed Trevor's hand and led him to my favorite part of the garden. It was a fairly large tool shed that I had transformed into a little hideout. It was big enough for me to fit a bean bag chair, a coffee table and a lot of books. I loved to just sit here and read because it was so peaceful. I loved it when the birds were chirping and when the occasional bunny eating my strawberries. It was like my second home. I instructed Trevor to take off his shoes before entering the shed. I had recently dusted and cleaned it, and put an old rug on the floor for a carpet.

I sat down on the floor and leaned up against the bean bag chair. I patted the spot next to me for Trevor to sit. He had been speechless the whole time, and I was kind of nervous because I never had taken anyone to this place. I felt comfortable with Trevor though.

"This place..." Trevor started, but I finished it.

"I know it isn’t much, but it's sort of the place that keeps me sane." I said.

"I was going to say it was beautiful, just like you." He said, and my jaw dropped. No one had ever told me that, well they have, but the way the Trevor said it was different.

"I-uh-err.... Thanks, same to you." I said, and Trevor started laughing. Shoot I called him beautiful. Slapping his rock hard chest I said, "You know what I meant!" I said defensively, but I couldn't help but laugh with him.

We sat there laughing for a few more minutes, until I leaned my head on his chest, and he rested his chin on the top of my head. I was silently praying my hair smelt okay.

"I don't like the way we ended." He said bluntly. Taking hold of my hand and playing with my fingers.

"I never thought we ended. We were never together; I thought it was just a fling." I said, not making eye contact with him. I never liked the way we lost contact. I really did miss him.

"Well, whatever we were, I wish it didn't end that way. I've missed my Ally-gator." I giggled at his nickname for me. I had so many but this one made the most sense.

"Yeah, I missed my Tractor-Trevor." I said holding back more giggling.

"You know I hate that nickname!" He said feigning anger. I just giggled in response.

I leaned back on to the bean bag chair and closed my eyes. I remembered the last day of my vacation with Trevor.

FLASHBACK:

We were sitting on the beach and the sun was just rising. We both had early planes so this was the last time we would see each other. I was holding back tears, and he was trying to fake smile. I turned to Trevor, "Promise me, that no matter what happens, we will always stay friends."

Trevor looked back at me, "I promise, and Ally?" He asked.

"Yes?" I said.

"Promise me, that you will never forget about us, no matter what." I looked at the sincerity in his face, and started to cry. I cried for the fact that I could like a person so much after just a 4 week vacation. I cried, because at home, this would never happen. I also cried because I knew the chances of seeing Trevor again were slim.

"I-i-i Promise" I said, through my tears.

Trevor kissed my forehead, and I layed down on the sand, staring up at the sky.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

END OF FLASHBACK:

"Al, what are you thinking about?" Trevor asked again, bringing me back into reality.

"Us..." I said.

"Well in that case," Trevor said, but he never finished, his lips were already on mine. I started to kiss back. His lips against mine were different then Jakes. I didn't feel the sparks. I mentally scolded myself for thinking about Jake. I apparently wasn't paying attention because our kiss had taken a turn toward the passionate side. I was now on top of Trevor and his tongue was in my mouth. His hands were roaming around my back while mine were tangled in his silky brown hair.

When we stopped for air I rested my head on his chest. We were both breathing very heavily. Trevor was rubbing small circles on my back. I was secretly wishing it was Jake, but that would never happen.

"Ally, can we give us a second chance?" Trevor asked skeptically.

"Trev, you’re leaving at the end of the summer..." I said in a sad whisper.

"We can make it work. I really like you, and I never forgot about you." He said.

"Trevor, we don't even know each other that well." I said.

"Like I said, I want there to be an us. We can learn more about each other on the way. Please?" He asked, his blue eyes forming the look of puppy dog eyes. I just couldn't say no.

"Okay, we'll try." I said. I was warmly thanked by a sweet kiss on my lips. It lingered for longer than it had to be but I didn't mind.

I know this is awful, but I think that maybe going out with Trevor will get my mind off Jake's rejection. I just hope no one gets hurt along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please tell me what you think<3