Chapter 16

OK so I updated:) I hope you all like the update!

THE TEAM TREVOR OR JAKE SCORES ARE AS FOLLOWING...

TEAM TREVOR: 2

TEAM JAKE: 4

P.S. Mutual votes dont count lol, AND you can vote for a team each update!!!

SO this update is special because I am helping out a friend who just made a book, It is very interesting and detailed and I hope you enjoy it!

Also this update's dedication goes to her!!! Congrats littlebellpepper3 (Isnt her username adorable!?)

Okay here is the description of her book! (Please check it out for me?:))

===========================================================================

Never Again written by littlebellpepper3

Constance Magdalene Zagan (a.k.a.-Mags)- Her mom disappeared when she was 10, her dad is an abusive drunk who is constanly beating her and her four younger sibblings who she has taken under her wing of protection and care, and she's only 17 years only. To say the lease her life isn't too great. She thinks that the world has turned its back to her leaving her without anything but pain. The only thing she has to really live for besides her 4 loving siblings is her best friend Hayden Ashworth but when he is forced to leave her, her life only gets worse. And to top it off unexplainable things are happening that are only getting her in more trouble.

==========================================================================

Thanks to all of you that support me and my book!

Happy reading!!!

~Emmy<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 16:

I looked nervously between Jake and Jaime. I must be seeing things... The guy I love couldn't be my sister's boyfriend, could he?

"Hey Allison, this is the guy I'm dating. You know the one I've been talking about? Allison meet Jake." Jaime said smiling with pride. I blinked a few times trying to hold back tears.

"Yeah we've met." Jake said awkwardly. "I'm her boss." He said not looking me in the eye.

"Awe well isn't that cute!" Jaime said still beaming.

 I was about to reply when I realized what was going on. Jaime and Jake, they were a couple. I was about to say one of those 'So last night meant nothing to you?' lines but I could see the happiness in Jaime's eyes. I could tell she was truly happy. In every single way.

"Um... I'd better get ready." I said, holding back my tears. "Trev? Would you, um, clean this up for me?" I asked, gesturing to the floor, and the walls, and well practically the whole kitchen. All of it was covered in pancake batter.

"Yeah, sure Al." Trevor complied.

I brushed past Jake, flinching at the explosive touch of our shoulders. I grabbed the clothes I was wearing to the party and locked myself in my bathroom. I stepped into the hot steamy shower and let my tears fall as quickly as the beads of water from the shower head. I just stood there for about 5 minutes, until I realized wallowing in sadness wouldn't be helpful.

I finished showering and dried myself off. I put on my short denim shorts, and a red and blue shirt that was above my belly button. I felt like the outfit fit the occasion, being that it was the 4th of July. I blow dried my hair and brushed it out, and then I sprayed my favorite body spray from a local soap shop.