chapter 4

Izzy POV. ( BTW elizalynn and Cj on top)

"How is that possible " the Cullen's asked and some asked "who's the father" my lord people don't know how to wait "okay let me explain any questions before I start " I asked " why did u break up with Edward " Esme asked sadly wait WHAT "what are u talking about Edward broke up with me right after he raped me do u really think I should have done something like that u have to be kidding " I said furious that they believed that I broke up with him and it looked like I wasn't the only one furious "U TOLD US SHE LEFT U AND WE HAD TO LEAVE BECAUSE U COULDN'T STAND TO BE NEAR HER ANYMORE HOW COULD U LIE TI US LIKE THAT WITH OUT ANY REMORSE " be surprised or not it was Esme who said well basically yelled at Edward the golden child well I guess not any more haha "I am such ashamed of u that you'll do something like that '' said Carlisle with pure sadness written on his face "why would u do that Edward do u know how much sadness I feel everyday including mine" Jasper said witch shocked me but. I did not show it "whos the father Bella" my rose asked I looked at all of them then sighed "Edward it happened when he raped me that's when Victoria helped me and I ended up giving birth 5hours later I died right afterwards because I was human carrying half human and half vampire babies my body couldn't handle it all and I ended up becoming a vampire then we made a coven Jason was dieing from lukimia and I saved him Jamie and Liam were dieing from a bear attack then Bree tried to over dose then fraya jumped of a cliff than Ryder was a new born and I helped him get in control " I said all at once they were all shocked I shouldn't blame them that was a lot honestly mostly that my kids were Edwards two even Edward him self was shocked the Cullen's scanned my children's faces then all of a sudden we all herd some one growl out "MINE" and I was surprised to see........

Hey I'm back bitches I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long long time but I couldn't remember my password for when I got my new phone but I went through a lot trying to find it but anyway while I was figuring out this account password I had another account keep me occupied it called HoneyBoo_PleZz soo PleZz check it out I have 2 story's published on that account ohhh and one last thing I changed a few things in the last couple chapters especially Bella's daughter I changed her name and mate plot or whatever xoxo. Duce's Jenni