chapter 8

Rose pov (suprise!!!!!)
I never been so nervous in my life usually I'm the literal ice queen I really hope Bella wouldn't reject me I really do hope......

Bella pov
"Rose I wanted to now if u except us as a couple together " I asked nervously and let me tell u I have never been nervous this much since I had the twins Rosie just sighed " i thought you'll regect me" she said why would she say that of course I won't regret her " Rosie I will never regect u your my mate I'll never ever do that I love so much it hurts and I'm scarred the same thing that happened to Edward and me will happen to us even if your just actually talking to me Rosie I want to be with u forever " I said meaningfully and rose had some venom that will never fall and the end of her eyes and she came and ran up to me and kissed the living daylights out of me it was full of love passion and love that I'll never get used too that made me melted into her soft luscious lips tasting her cherry Chapstick ...... .

Hi guys i m sorry I haven't updated in a while but as u know in the last chapter I said I was busy with my other books and yeah I'm thinking of making this into a short story and have like an epilogue I think it's called so yeah sorry but if u go in my other account I have 2 tvd story one published and one soon too be and yeah I'm really sorry for my dedicate fans if u comment yr names I'll do a shout out and even put u in one of my stories it's just I'm not really shore about this book anymore...

Love u all forever ,Jenni xoxox