«3»✅

Bellas pov
^^bellas outfit for school^^
Todays the day we start hell and hopefully meet my mate so im wearing a bad ass outfit
your probably wondering dont I hate shopping and hate all the attention but not any more "kids time for school"jamie said our adoptive mother yelled frown the bottem of the house. okay we all yelled and went down stairs "okay kids remember the rules me and your mom needs to go to the hospital "liam said our adoptive dad and we all said yes or ok and we left in are cars to go to the living HELL and hopefully i get to see my mate......once we arrived at  the school every one was staring at us but strangely I smelled 5 vampires and then it hit me the cullens standing by the entrance I smirked at them as they all had shock faces then I told everyone in my family in my mind who they all growled "belly bear"emmet said as we reached "bella"the others said "your a vampire"fuckface said "no duh Sherlock"said CJ said they all had horred expressions "your just going to stand there or get out the way "Elizalynn said "dont speak to us like that bitch"mel said "ow hell fucking no you do.not ever speak to my daughter like that ever ok"I said to her she looked scarred running towards emmet guessing rose and him wernt really mates "dddaudhter" rose said " yess daughter "I said and looked at her feeling a connection between us instantly I knew we were mates "mate"we both mumbled are familys looked confused"no shes my mate not yours " fuckward yelled "shut up your not her mate"jason yelled then my coven left and went to get our schedules and I stood back "so im guessing u want know what is happening well I just mated to rose and seconed during lunch we could ditch the rest and talk with the rest my house or yours"i said calm as possible they all nodded"ours we will call Carlisle and Esme to let them know"alice said "hope to see u again rose"isaid and winked at her she giggled and then I walked to my coven and went to classes but then finally it was lunch time and we all walked to are cars and picked up jamie and liam and we headed there once we arrived all the cullens were waiting outside they were surprised "hi im carslile and this is my mate esme im the coven leader and our adoptive children alice and jasper there companions then emmet and mel his mate then there's edward and Rosalie"Carslie said "hello cullens my name is Isabella swan but people call me izzy im the leader of my coven theses our adoptive parents liam and jamie and then there's Bree and her mate ryder then there is freya and jason and my kids Elizalynn and my son CJ and u remember Victoria my sons mate"isaid u could here them all gasp .... ..

You finally found out who's bella and rosealies mate what will the Cullens think of bellas past and rose being her mates and what will the kids think of there father....
Xoxox jenni