chapter 7

Bella's pov
I smirked " well yes we all have powers " I sàid " well what our your powers " Carlisle asked very curious " are they cool " Emmet asked excitedly bouncing in his seat " well for starters I'm a mental and physical shield but I can absorb others power also and Liza can see people's memories and show them hers and can manipulate others memories CJ can see and hear what people are thinking but can also manipulate their minds and Fraya can see the past , present , future ,Victoria can figure out any strategies to get out if a trap ,Ryder can teleport ,Bree can electrocute people with her eyes , Liam gives u illusions ,Jamie can control the weather ,Jason can turn into any object they want that's pretty much it " I said and the Cullen's looked surprised and shocked I wouldn't blame them we do have pretty cool powers " AWSOME" Emmet boomed loudly earning a slap " interesting and fascinating " Carlisle's said " lovely"Esme said " just wow" Rosie said and Jasper was to busy playing with Liza hair and Edward has a distant look on his. Face thinking about some thing .......

A few minutes later every one was getting to know one n other while Edward was still in his locked down place then I turned too rose and asked " can I talk to u out side she nodded and followed me and I put my shield around us so the won't hear our conversation .......

To be continued

.BTW im sorry I haven't updated in a long time I was busy in my other book on my other profile plezz cheak it out it's a tvd book I'm almost done with it and another thing CJ and Liza power of the manipulating memories and thoughts are totally different controlling memories are like flash backs and picture thoughts and thoughts are just word your thinking ......

Sorry for the short chapter

Byyyyyye love u guys lots xoxoxoxxox Jenni xoxoxxo