chapter 6

Bella's POV
Awwe hell no my daughter and Jasper are mates no no no *sigh* I'm just being over dramatic I'm happy for but sad she's all grown up at least she'll be happy we both will "Mate no no your to young " CJ said over protectively " ugh why are you so annoying i m not too young were the same age you dumbass " Liza (lie-zuh) replied back "mommm" CJ whined "mom right I'm not young and he can't tell me what to do " she replied in a whiney tone too " CJ you can't control your sister and Liza he's your brother you can't expect him not be over protective of you now apologize both of you " I said in a stern voice "sorry" they both mumbeled I gave them the look and then they hugged it out then "Gets your ugly face out of mine you rino " Liza said " ouch I'm not no rino your a monkey " he said pouting a Liza just rolled her eyes and then she lunged at him and started hitting him with her purse while he screamed "MONKEY MONKEY YOU ARE A MONKEY "
Then Jamie went and yelled "kids enough or your getting time out NOW"
The kids both said "sorry Nana"
"Dose that happen alot " carlise asked "yes every day " I said smiling " that's weird but sweet " Esme and Alice awwend than I noticed Liza on jaspers Lap cuddling " COOL" Emmet boomed as always while this time Mel smacked him in the head instead if my Rosie my Rosie I have to to talk to her soon "So dose any of you have powers " my rose asked then I smirked ............

Xoxoxxo Jenni what's cha think xoxoxox Duce's loves
Vote and comment !!!!!!!!