Chapter 18

'Oh Xanthus ___ I love you so much.' She flung her arms around him.

His mouth took hers hungrily. She kissed him zealously but then tore her mouth away. She wanted to be in control now. Roughly she pushed him down onto the pillow. Leaning down, she laved at his throat. Her mouth journeyed exploringly down his chest. Her teeth grazed one nipple. Tremors danced over his skin. He groaned loudly.

Her tongue went lower, following the straight line of fine hair to the V at his hip. The sounds of pleasure she made as her mouth cupped his erect shaft, echoed like a detonation in his ears. Her tongue laved the outer rim of him, tasting his substance. He tried to stop her before she ended things for him prematurely, but she was not finished, and resisted complainingly. She wanted more of him and took him deeper into her mouth.

Gripping her shoulders, he held his breath painfully. Sweat glistened on his forehead, his pelvis jerked precipitately. Her tongue and her lips skilfully measured him until he was growling her name wildly. Her nails scraped the flesh of his hips, her teeth nibbled excruciatingly on the velvet skin of his shaft. He was about to detonate, and so was she.

He hauled her up, hastily tossed her down. His eyes glazed with uncontrolled desire, he could barely hold on for another second. But he needed to kiss her, wanted her tongue in his mouth, wanted her arms around him, her legs wrapped around his thighs. He wanted every part of her in sync with him.

'Xanthus hurry! I want you now,' she begged.

He lifted his head, fumbled with the condom. His nerveless fingers could not tear at the foil. That had never happened previously. She helped him, ripping at the package, and hastily rolled the condom onto him, guiding him into her eager wetness. She sighed with heavenly pleasure when he thrust into the depths of her soul. She closed around him, lifting her hips and arching towards him, swaying with his momentum, never stopping. Thrusting with every thrust of his, her nails sunk into his shoulders, her ankles twisted around his as she screamed out when the first explosion rocked her and shattered around them. Only then did he allow his own release and joined in her aftershocks, before collapsing on her chest.

         'What are you doing in my kitchen?'

'Morning Yuri___' Haley answered awkwardly, tightening the belt of Xanthus' silk gown around her waist, thankful that she was not completely naked.

Xanthus had brought her straight to his place after the book-signing. He had toiletries, like brand new tooth brushes and things for guests, but not a gown. She'd probably find a few pairs of underwear and jeans of hers in his wardrobe if she looked, but it had been easier to just slip on his clean, fresh gown after she'd taken her shower.

'I __ wanted to make Xanthus some breakfast,' she answered.

'That's my job,' he replied, folding his arms, territorially.

Xanthus was starving and so was she. They hadn't had dinner the previous night and she wanted to prepare something quickly for him and herself. She reached for a juicy looking pork sausage and bit into it.

'Will you allow me, just this once to do your job?' She munched on the sausage. 'I'm almost done,' she smiled.

Yuri's eyes narrowed as he inspected her handiwork. She'd already had crispy bacon prepared in a casserole container. A plate was stacked with toasted bread. It was not burnt nor lightly done, but perfectly browned, the way his master enjoyed his toast. Another casserole held grilled sausages, they looked so good and juicy, his mouth watered. She was busy with the eggs.

'I'm glad he has his appetite again,' Yuri stared at her accusingly.

She stopped chewing, felt the constriction in her throat, looked away. She hadn't thought Xanthus' appetite had suffered because of their issues, even though her appetite had suffered enough for her to drop two dress sizes. Xanthus had demanded she put back the weight again when he's seen her naked body last night, though his instruction had been issued with a trace of remorse. It was at that moment, Xanthus chose to walk into the kitchen looking drop dead gorgeous in figure hugging denims and a Polo shirt unbuttoned. His musky cologne tinged her nostrils.