Chapter 11

A/N: Guys I'm so sorry, laptops still fucked, but my tablet has a wattpad app so Yay :3. Hopefully I'll be updating more often, also I apologise for any spelling mistakes. My tablets auto correct is shit :(

I updated some earlier but apparently it didn't save. ugh. anyway, hope you guys enjoy, remember don't be a silent reader!

Andy's POV

I just... I can't believe they did that to me... Yes, they were drunk but I don't know whether to fully forgive either of them yet, this is going to take time and effort

"ANDREW BIERSACK"

"FUCK A DUCK JINXX! You ass!"

"Dude you haven't spoke at all since Ash went to his lesson"

"Oh" I replied not wanting to talk about it

Jinxx walked in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders causing me to stop moving. "Andy, I love all of you guys, you're my family. But I don't want you to forgive either of them too quickly, because if you do they will think they can just get away with it, and I know you don't want this to happen again" I sighed, he was right. All I want to do is run up to Ash, kiss him and tell him it's okay. But I can't, no, won't do that. I refuse to have my heart broken again.

"I won't Jinxx, don't worry. Now let's go before we get in deep shit"

"Alright. By the way.... Fuck a duck?" Jinxx and I both laughed until we reached our classroom. When we entered everything went quiet.

"You're late" I rolled my eyes at the short fat woman, also known as Miss Evans.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me Biersack, now I want both of you to explain while you were late" Her 5'2 figure was not intimidating to my growing 6'2 figure.

"Andrew was having sex with his boyfriend miss!" I snarled at Tyler making him smirk at me.

"Is this true!?" Of course she fucking believed him..

"NO!" I shouted, she pointed to the back of the room towards the two spare seats.

"I'll be speaking to both of you after class" Jinxx and I both sighed and made our way towards the back. The rest of the lesson went by with nothing interesting happening, just the usuals stares and comments every now and then.

"Class dismissed" I'M FREEEE

"Andrew. Jeremy. Here." Jinxx and I walked up to her.

"Now, I want the real reason why you were both late" I opened my mouth to reply but Jinxx took the hit

"We had some family troubles, nothing to worry about" She eyed us both skeptically, but nodded towards the door signalling that we could leave.

"I thought she was going to murder us!" Jinxx laughed

"How?? She's too short to do any real damage without a weapon"

"What if she suffocated us with her fat?..." I choked slightly and fell on the floor laughing.

"ANDY! OH MY GOD. JINXX IS HE OKAY!?" I heard a faint voice underneath all of the laughted, it sounded like Ash. But whoever it was made Jinxx fall on top of me laughing

"FUCK A DUCK". Jinxx and I loked at each other for a brief moment, then burst in to laughter once again.

Once we had calmed down, Ash, Jinxx and I walked to our normal spot and sat down on the soft grass.

"FOOOOOD" All 3 of us turned to see CC running towards us with a whole pizza in his hand, I looked behind him and saw Jake trying to catch up.

"I - am never - doing that - again" Jake panted as he fell on to the grass. All of us burst in to laughter, including Ashley. It was good to see him smile a real smile for once. His cute, gorgeous smile, on that handsome face of his...

"Earth to Andy?" I zoned back in and noticed Jinxx clicking his fingers In front of my face.

"yeah?"

"party at CC's tonight, you in?"

"But it's a school night

...."

"And?" CC smirked at me knowing that I would give in sooner or later.

"Ugh, fine, only if Ash agrees to come with!" We all turned to Ashley expectantly, all hoping that he would come as well. He sighed and agreed, even though I could tell he doesn't want to. I gave him the look that said "we'll talk about this later"

The rest of the day went by quickly, although I couldn't focus on my lessons I was thinking non stop, about Ash. He told me about him and CC, yet he still seems upset about something... And he still isn't eating properly, I really do need to talk to him tonight.

"Ready to get out of here?" Jake asked

"HELL YEAH!" We all shouted at the same time, all with a smile. Apart from one, Ashley.

"Mine at 7, see you there" CC said a he started his walk home. The rest of us did the same.

A/N: sorry its kinda short and a filler chapter, but I tried >.<