Chapter 9~ LunchTime

Chapter 9~

Carrie's POV

Me and Brad just left the house and got into his car.

Carrie: Where are we going Brad?

Brad: I'm thinking about a fancy Italian place, how bout u?

Carrie: I'm thinking Subway. Do you see what I'm wearing? I can't go to a fancy place like this!

Brad chuckles.

Brad: Carrie you look beautiful, as always, but we'll go to subway.

Carrie: Your the best Brad.

15 minutes later we arrive at subway.

We order then get our food. We sit down and talk about ourselfs. We still didn't know to much about each other.

After we finished eating we went back home. The 6 dogs are in the same spot. Me and Brad walk upstairs and sit on my bed.

Carrie: That was a great lunch thank you.

Brad: It's my pleasure.

We lay down on the bed, his arm around mine, and I turn on the t.v.

Me and Brad both get a text at the same. We both checked our phones and find a text from the CMT Company.

There will be a huge party for the people who went to CMA Awards! All the country stars will be there to sing for the people who where in the audience yesterday. It will be in two days.

I go back to flipping through the channels.

Carrie: Nothins on.

I hand the remote to Brad then try to get some sleep.

Brad's POV

I look next to me to see a sleeping carrie. She's still sitting up but she's still sleeping, it's so cute. I put my arm around her, turn of the T.V. the kiss her on the forehead. I start to snooze with her.

I wake up 3 hours later but carrie is still asleep. I turn the T.V. back on and see If something good Is on. Nashville Is on! That's a pretty good show. I leave it on that channel.

15 minutes later carrie wakes up.

Carrie: Oh.. Did I fall asleep.

Brad: Yes you did, it's ok, I did too.

She laughs.

Carrie: Wanna do something for dinner?

Brad: Sure. I'm not starving but i'll something.

Carrie: Ok, I'm gonna order pizza, is that ok with you?

Brad: Yes it is, thanks so much carrie:)

She smiles at me and walks downstairs.

A second later I hear carrie scream.