Introduction

Chapter 1~

Carrie's POV

Wow I can't believe my fourth album Blown Away is finally out! Well anyways today is the CMA Awards!

It's my first year hosting it with Brad Paisley. We've haven't even rehearsed together yet just separately because both of us has been extremely busy. I've never even met him in person before! I can't wait to meet him!

I hop out of bed to get a shower. I have 9 hours before the show starts what to do... I have to get there in 7 hours to get there early and rehearse one more time.. This time it's with brad!

I decide to clean the house, feed ace & penny, then I rent a movie on Netflix.

Carrie: Ace! Penny! What should I watch?

Ace barks at me.

Carrie: You wanna watch Mama? Well ok boy!

Horror movies are my favorite. I get easily afraid but there so entertaining I think.

*2 hours later*

The movie is over so I decide to watch T.V. I flip through the channels. Oh no! The Walking Dead (my favorite show) is on tonight while ill be at the CMAs! I push the record button because its a new episode.

I just leave it on the news which is a snooze fest to me (literally I fell asleep watching it)

I rest for 3 more hours then grab my dress I'm supposed to wear tonight. It takes me forever to do my hair and makeup to look pretty so I get ready now. I still have 2 hours before the show starts.

I get another shower. And then put my dress on. I do my hair, makeup, and all of that stuff I have to use to look pretty. Sometimes I wish I was a boy.

That takes about an hour so I call to have a car pick me up and strap on my high heels.

The car takes about 15 minutes to get here. He rings on the doorbell to pick me up. I get into the car and then just relax for the 25 minute drive.

Once we get here I pay the driver then walk into the stadium.

I open the doors to see the person who helps me rehearse and I see Brad. Ohh my lorrdd he looks so...handsome in person... I've never noticed that before when I see him sing or when I pictures of him.

Carrie: Hiii brad...

Brad: Hey carrie. It's so nice to finally meet you after all these years.

Carrie: Yah.. Me too! Yup!

Brad: You ready for the big show?

Carrie: I couldn't be more ready!

Brad: Ok let's rehearse!