Chapter 10

Kay so hopefully i'm back on my game and the chapters will be better from now. Once again sorry for not being here for so long but i'm getting back into writing.

Also I realize I honestly dont seriously mind the feedback whether good or bad so its all welcomed :)

Also. . . u . guys. r. amazing .

i have over 1100 fans now and wow that is so sick!

ENJOY

Oh it feels good to finally win a fight, I thought grinning like an idiot. After being on this stupid island with Trent for so long and having so many fights, I finally won. I could barely believe it. It’s not like Trent to just give up so this is a huge deal for me.

I couldn’t keep the triumphant smile off my face for more than a second. It just felt too good knowing I won the fight. Me. Not Trent. Maybe now he’ll learn not to doubt me anymore.

I stood leaning by the entrance of the plane where the busted door used to be. I knew full well Trent was still in the aisle behind the curtains probably waiting for me to go. He didn’t think I could do it. I would so prove him wrong.

With a hefty breath I stepped out of the plane and onto the soft white sand. It felt so good with the tiny grains of sand running through my shoes and onto my toes. It didn’t feel like we were stranded on an island to me. More like taking a small vacation. Maybe it’s only because we’ve only been here a few days that I feel so calm. It could get worse as time flies. I tried not to spend too much time thinking about it.

I stepped further out of the plane away from the shadows. The sun shone on my eyes and radiated my skin, warming each inch. I’m glad I still had my bathing suit on, but after wearing the same thing for days, I really wanted to change. Well, I’ll do that once I get back from my little trip through the jungle.

I started to walk across the long beach making my way down the side of the crashed plane. I ran my hand on the wreckage while walking, tracing across the side of the plane. My hands continuously went up and down from bumps and dents. It must have been awful to die in this plane, I thought remorsefully. The impact probably felt like an earthquake.

Soon I came to the letters of the plane where ‘Flight 21’ was written on the side in huge bold red lettering. The lettering was located closer to the middle of the plane and was very large. I wasn’t even close to being tall enough to reach half way up these letters.

There wasn’t much to see other than dents and scars on the exterior so I continued walking. I pulled my hand away from the broken plane and made my way to the tail which sat apart from the main body.

The tail was connected to the plane still by wires and metal but it sat a few meters away. It was almost completely ripped apart and was an even worse sight than the rest of the wreck. The paint was chipped and the metals stuck out from each side.

My heart pounded still remembering all the screaming and fright from the day of the crash.