Chapter 6

Okay so I asked for 300 votes and you guys delivered. I got more than 300 about a day and even though I uploaded yesterday since you guys voted so much I decided to give you this chapter.

Thanks :)

“I think we’re almost there,” Trent said walking next to me. The smell of burnt gasoline lingered in the air heavily. You’d think this weird but it smelled kinda good, especially after walking in the jungle for hours. “It’s probably just up ahead.”

“I really hope your right because this is getting extremely boring and my feet are killing. I need something interesting to do,” I whined miserably. The bruise on my food had finally faded but it felt even worse than before.

“Are you calling me boring?” Trent asked turning to face me, feigning hurt. “Ouch. By the end of this trip my ego will have shrivelled up into barely anything.” Your ego will be nothing if you keep talking, I thought to myself will a small smile.

“Hey Trent, what do you think will be left of the plane?” I asked with a small voice. Personally, I really hoped there was something to help us get home.

“Well, I think the plane itself will be something,” he replied. I pulled my brows together and looked at him. “Well what I mean is, the plane could be used as a shelter and then there are probably bundles of food in there from all the flights. There are probably alot of other things to help up too.”

“I really hope your right, but in the mean time let’s play a game,” I chirped happily. He looked over to me questioningly but I ignored it. “Okay so I ask a question then you ask a question and we answer as truthfully as possible. I’ll go first!” I was basically skipping now, to happy to care about the looks he was giving me. “Okay. Trent, what’s your favourite colour?”

“Why is it that’s the first question every girl asks? I mean even guys don’t ask that question, and they say girls are supposed to be deep,” he ranted on, “I could probably ask a much better question in my turn.” He shook his head smiling.

“Great, that’s awesome,” I said with fake happiness, “Now answer the question.” This game was a lot more fun in my head. Either that or his purpose in life is to ruin my contentment. Both of which are possible.

“Oh, right, my favourite colour is sea foam green. See I bet you weren’t expecting that. I’m quite deep,” he said with a crooked smile.

“Yeah yeah sure you are,” I muttered sarcastically, “now what’s your amazing question?” His question was probably going to be no better than mine.

“Alright my question to you is,” he sobered up for a moment before saying the rest. I raised my eyebrows impatiently. “Are you virgin?” I basically choked on nothing but the air to that question.

“Only you would ask that,” I muttered, suddenly conscious that he was actually awaiting my question. “Yes I am,” I answered proudly. Yes proudly. Not many people my age would be happy about that but I was fine with it.