Chapter 14

I know I'm a *insert swear word here* I've been putting off uploading for far to long but I blame my science teacher and her need to give homework daily and have assignments and quizzes every other day. So if your looking to blame someone it would be her.

Okay so to clear things the names are pronounced,

Hay - Dree - In (Hay - Dree) (Hayde)   -   HADRIAN

Th - an (Thaan)   -   Than                                                                                                                                            (like anne with a 'th' in the front)

And Seth and Avery are easier to pronounce

Anyways,   ENJOY

I sat frustrated, with my legs propped up onto the seat, and glared at Trent’s back. Hadrian, I said mentally correcting myself. That would take some getting used to. But that’s not why I’m so mad at him. The thing is I’ve been sitting here for hours just waiting for him to wake up. But Trent being the ass that he is decided to sleep for the entire day. Hadrian, I fixed. 

I can call him whatever but he’ll always be Trent though. Trent, the annoying idiot I met while stranded on an island. Trent the cocky ass who still owes me an explanation but has been sleeping the entire day so can’t tell me.

Sighing, I turned to look at him hoping he would wake up soon. His mouth was slightly ajar and his hands were spewed out over his head. He lay on his back with the blankets pulled half way up his body. The sun shone down on him through the windows that ran across the walls of the plane making his black hair stand out prominently. Overall he looked adorable but I wouldn’t say it aloud.

Despite how great he looked it still irritated me looking at him. I’ve been sitting here awake for hours just waiting for him to finally get up. That ends up getting you into a sour mood. I tried finding something to do but there’s not much you can do on all by yourself.

I grabbed a granola bar and munched on it. Three empty wrappers sat next to me and a half full bottle of water lay beside them. I think by the time we get saved from this stupid island I will never be able to look at a granola bar the same way. They were already disgusting me.

Trent groaned and I turned to face him hoping he was finally awake. He rubbed his eyes and tousled to the side still asleep. My hands turned to fists and I was tempted to punch his awake but he wasn’t looking too good.

His face was a pale white and he had dark bags under his eyes. Sleep was probably something he desperately needed and he probably needed to eat something too. The entire time we’ve been on the island I hadn’t seen him eat anything once. 

I got up and stretched, deciding I might as well go change into something less warm. Since the sun came up the sweater I had on has been bothering me. I walked back through the middle of the aisle careful not to step in any of the dents made into the plane. Pulling aside the curtain I sat in front of the suitcase that I had used last night.