★ w a r n i n g ★

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A HOT ALPHA MALE AND A WEAK HEROINE (no offense intended to anyone) PLEASE DON'T READ THIS BOOK!

This book is about a guy who's entire life was sabotaged by his near and dear ones. He has been through hell and back, and meeting his Mate all of a sudden doesn't mean that he should push all his fears and act all Alpha Male-ish to impress her. He doesn't trust easily and this book shows how he learns to deal with all the new emotions that come with finding a Mate and how he deals with it. The book is not Slow by any means, and keep in mind, HE IS NOT AN ALPHA. DON'T COMPLAIN THAT HE ACTS GIRLISH.

THE heroine is a young, strong girl who's childhood was ripped away and how she was suddenly burdened with the responsibility of hundreds pf people. She has been through a lot, and she's a tough nut to crack. Her situation forced her to become strong and a leader. DONT SAY THAT SHE ACTS "GUYISH". SHE DOES NOT ACT GUYISH. AT ALL.

IF YOU WANT HIM TO TRANSFORM INTO THIS STRONG GUY OVERNIGHT, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS BOOK. THE PICTURE OF THIS BOOK IS TO SHOW HOW HE GROWS STRONG, WITH HIS MATE BY HIS SIDE, AND HOW THE TWO OF THEM PASS THROUGH ALL THE AWKWARDNESS ADORABLY AS THEY FALL FOR EACH OTHER.

I'm so tired of all the comments guys. If u don't like this concept, don't bother. But PLS don't post negative comments. It's not nice.

***

NOW, TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SUPPORTIVE, THANK U VERY VERY MUCH. I LOVE U GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK. THAT'S WHY I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW.

PS. Yes, I use text language in Author's notes. Lol. Sorry about that. But I assure you the book is free of text language and short forms.

__