Chapter 19 - "I Truly Understand The Meaning Of The Term 'Turned On'."

DEDICATED TO saiamrutha77.

Chapter 19 - "I Truly Understood The Meaning Of The Term, 'Turned On'

Chapter 19 - "I Truly Understood The Meaning Of The Term, 'Turned On'."

I rap my knuckles against her door, feeling nervous.

"Mm," A muffled groan comes from the other side.

I knock louder the next time.

"Uh...Come in..." Seneca's unmistakable sweet voice calls, and I take that as my cue to enter.

I twist the cool doorknob with shivering fingers —due to nerves, that is— and slowly open the door. Just as I'd expected, Seneca is lying in the middle of the king size bed. My imagination has done no justice to her because in reality, she's even more beautiful.

Only, the one thing differing from my imagination is, she's clutching a pillow over her face, suffocating herself with it. Okay, she's not suffocating herself, but you get the memo.

Her lean, slim body is spread across the bed, and a dark grey t-shirt the exact color of her granite eyes cascades over her upper body —

I stop dead on my tracks.

She's not wearing pants!

I blush.

I blush five hundred shades of red.

"Um," I start, rubbing the back of my neck uncomfortably.

"Uh, Did anything happen?" She pulls the pillow away from her face, looking up at me. Her ruby curls surround her face in an 'I-don't-care-about-my-looks' fashion, and her face is flushed due to her pressing a pillow on it.

"Hi," I smile sheepishly,

"Do you need my help with something?" She asks, but before I could come up with a reply, She starts to sit up, throwing the pillow to her side.

"No, no no!" I protest hurriedly, rushing forward to her side. I place my hands on her shoulders before she could get up fully, gently pushing her back on the bed.

Such smooth skin...

"Wha.." She starts once again, but I shush her and push her down completely. I lean forward to pull the blankets up, and my eyes fall on her t-shirt, which has now ridden up, revealing black shorts.

Oops, I guess I didn't see it earlier.

I pull the blankets up to her chin, tucking them neatly.

"You came here to make sure I was tucked in?" She asks with a raised brow.

My cheeks heat up once more.