13

I looked at her in pain as she was carried out. She looked exactly like Shmi, but worse. They shoved her on her knees as she began to silently cry.

I felt the pain in her chest and I grabbed mine. "You wouldn't." I say.

"I would." He smirks. "I know you and your sister have a very strong connection. Whatever you feel, she feels. Whatever she feels, you feel. So....if I kill her," he says and puts his lightsaber to her neck. "You will feel it. Causing you to become so weak, that you may die as well." He smirks.

"And why would I die?" I ask, and he rolls his eyes.

"Your brain cells are connected. If her heart stops, half of yours does. And seeing that you're already banged up, you most likely will." He says and laughs.

I look down at her and see her in pain. He was right. I did feel it. Clear as day.

"She's your daughter.....what kind of sick person would do that?!" I yell.

"Hmmm....me!" He laughs, and I glare.

"The Dark Side has really changed you Father. But deep down I know you're hurting. I know you want to be good. But they are blinding you with these lies."

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" He screams. "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!"

"How?! I was only a baby! How could that have happened?!" I yell, but he says nothing.

"Join me." He says, and I scrunch up my face.

"What?" I ask.

"Join me. Come to the Dark Side with me, my daughter. We could rule the Galaxy-"

"No! No! Never.....I-I will never join you and your pathetic team." I say, and he frowns.

"Then I'm sorry. Both of you." He says, and puts his lightsaber through Joy's chest.

I gasp and fall to my knees, and scream. (Just imagine a scream like they do in the horror movies.)

Tears stain my eyes as I fall on my chest at the same time as her. I feel her heart stop, and I feel half of mine do the same.

I whispered as I cried in pain. I slowly inched my hand to touch her fingertips. "Joy...." I whispered.

"Joy....please.." I whimper. "Please....please." I whimper. "I need you.....please...." I cry, but nothing.

I feel a strong presence come near me, and I look over to the side and see my Masters face.

"I'm sorry..." I whimpered. "I'm so....so....sorry." I whispered, and slowly went unconscious.

At the medical bay.....
I slowly wake up, and my vision is blurry. I feel so weak that I can barely turn my head. I'm in a white room, with a slight beeping in the background.

"She's awakening..." I hear a familiar voice say.

I look over to my side and see Obi-Wan, Masted Windu, Yoda, and Padmé sitting there looking at me.

Once my vision clears, my mind is flooded with memories.

Anakin.

I shoot up. "Anakin? Where's Anakin? Is he alright?" I ask, then I look at Obi-Wan.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes yes I'm fine. Anakin is in the room beside you getting fixed up. Just relax." He says, and I slowly lay back.

I receive silence from my Master. "I'm sorry Master. I have failed you. I have failed you all." I say looking down, and he laughs a little.

"You didn't fail us, my Padawan." He says, and I look at him. "You saved us. You saved us all." He says, and I shake my head slightly.

"No...but--I didn't listen to you multiple times, I was whipped, and I failed to save Obi-Wan and Anakin. And I didn't defeat my father.....and I let Joy die...." I say, but Yoda shakes his head.

"Wise, you were. Save Obi-Wan and Ani, you did. Still alive, they are, thanks to you. Still alive, we are, thanks to you." He smiles, but I scrunch up my face.

"But Anakin's arm-"

"That wasn't your fault Olivia. He was about to kill us both. Thank you, I owe you my life." Obi-Wan says touching my hand.

"You don't owe me anything, especially not your life." I say, and he sighs.

"There must be something I can do." He says, and I smirk a little.

"Well.....I do want ice cream..." He says, and they all chuckle.

"Oh alright alright, I'll be back." He smiles and gets up and leaves.

"Olivia." Padmé calls, and I turn to her. "Thank you. You have been risking your life for me for so long, and.....I never really knew how hard it was....until now. Thank you so much." She says and I smile a little.

"Anytime." I say, then a 3PO comes in.

"Masted Kenobi--ah! Olivia! I am so glad to see you're alive and well!" He says and I giggle.

"Thank you 3PO. Master Kenobi is gone right now, but what did you need?" I ask.

"Oh well um, Master Ani is done with his surgery." He says, and I sit up.

"Can I please visit him, Master?" I ask Master Windu.

He sighs. "Alright, but only for a few minutes, then you have to rest." He says, and I nod. I hop out of bed, and run to his room.

When I get in, I see he had a silver mechanical arm. It makes noises as he moves it, but it actually looks cool.

But it's my fault. I shut the door and get his attention. He notices the bandages on my that are drenched in blood, but I continue to look at him.

"They put a mechanical heart in you." He says and I frown.

I'm not even human anymore.

"Well you have a mechanical arm. So I guess we're both futuristic." I say and he chuckles. I sit in front of him and play with the bandages on my hands.

"I love you Olivia." He says and I look up at him.

"I love you too Anakin." I smile a little, but it fades.

"What? Is something wrong?" He asks and I sigh.

"But I can't let you love me." I say and he sits up.

"What? Why?"

"Because I'll ruin your life. You deserve someone so much better. Someone who is actually beautiful, and kind, like Padmé." I say and he shakes his head.

"But I don't want Padmé. I want you. I want you and only you." He says but I shake my head.

"I can't let you do that to yourself." I say as I sniff, and hold back tears.

"Olivia just because you hate yourself doesn't mean you have to shove me away from you!"

"I'm not shoving you away I'm protecting you!"

"From what?! Something I really love?!" He yells and I sigh.

"If you date me, it would ruin your life. For one, I complain and whine. Two, you would be an even bigger target for my Father. And three, it would be a nightmare to keep a secret. Anakin.....I have loved you since we were kids. You make my life filled with joy and happiness and I honestly want a life with you. But I just don't want to make your life miserable." I say, and he looks at me.

"How about you let me decide that." He says, and kisses me.

We break apart, and I sigh. "Okay." I say, and he laughs.

"I love you so much." He smiles.

"I love you too."
*******************************
SOOOO THIS BOOK IS DONE! Wow that went by like so fast omg. I'm gonna publish slower lol. But yeah so far I think it's but yeah but it may not be. Some ideas might spring from my head but as for now yeah I am done with this book!! AYAYAYAYA! I hope you enjoyed!! 💕💕💕