11

It's been a while since we started fighting these things, and I'm kind of getting tired of taking them down one by one.

I close my eyes and connect with the Force, open my eyes again, and then swing my lightsaber from side to side as I walk into the crowd of droids, cutting them in half, and making a walk way.

After there are no left, I turn around and smirk.

Master Windu nods in approval. "I see you've been meditating." He says as I run back beside him.

"A little." I say as I back flip away from him. "Hey! I told you to stay beside me!" He yells.

"Sorry Master, but Anakin and Padmé are struggling. I have to help them! I'll be careful!" I yell and then disappear into the crowd of Jedi.

I flip over to them and smile. "Care if I join?" I ask and they look at me.

Anakin smiles and we begin to take them down. I cut a ton of the droids, but then Jango Fett snatches my lightsaber.

I look up and see my Father smirking at me, but I just roll my eyes and turn to face the droids.

"I like hand in hand combat better anyways." I say and begin to punch the droids.

I do a back handspring and kick two droids in the process, then land on the one that was about to hit Padmé.

"Thanks." She smiles.

"No problem." I smile, then Force jump away again. I step in front of Anakin and elbow two droids, making them drop their laser guns, then I knock a few more out.
(Lol this sounds like a rough game of laser tag. 😂)

I turn around and see him in awe.

"Cool right?" I say and toss Padmé the gun.

I see Masted Windu struggling to fight off Jango Fett, and I roll my eyes.

I back flip towards them, and land behind Jango. I tap him on the shoulder and grab my lightsaber, and I knee him where the sun don't shine, making him groan and fall.

"I'll let you finish that." I smile and run off beside Obi-Wan.

"For an injured girl, you sure are energetic." He yells over the noise.

"You just have to get used to it!" I yell back. Then the droids become too much, and all of us are pushed back into a circle.

We stop fighting as my Father says stop, and I land in between Padmé and Anakin.

"Mace Windu!" He shouts from his "throne."
Master Windu says nothing.

"You have fought gallantly. Worthy
of recognition in the history archives of the Jedi Order. Now it is finished." He says, and pauses. "Surrender - and your lives will be
spared." He says, and Master Windu glances at me.

"We will not be hostages for you to barter with Dooku." He responds strictly.

"Then I'm sorry old friend-but she will have to die." He says, and everyone pays attention to Padmé.

"My daughter.....please.....show yourself. Come to the front of the crowd." He says, and everyone looks around.

I walk all the way to the front, and I hear gasps and whispers.

"Kill your own daughter. I don't remember that being in the "Parenting For Dummies" guide book." I say sarcastically up at him.

"Ha ha. Very funny." He says sarcastically back.

"I do try." I smile, and two droids grab me, and I face the crowd to see surprised faces, and some have faces of betrayal.

But no ones face can beat the disappointment and sadness of my Masters face.

"Now will you surrender?" Dooku asks him, and Masted Windu glares at me. "If you don't, she will die." He says, and I knew he meant it.

He continues to glare at me, along with everyone else. Except Anakin and Obi-Wan of course.

"No. We will not surrender." He says while looking at me, and I show sadness in my face.

Now even my Master hates me.

And then I begin to laugh. "What? Do you find something funny?" My Father asks me.

"A bit yeah." I say as I continue to laugh.

"Please-do tell." He says, and I finally calm down.

"Yeah, selling me out and making me look like I actually am a spy and that I gave you information is just hilarious." I say and die of laughter.

"And why is this funny?" He asks.

"Because it's not helping you win! Oh wow I'm your daughter, so what? I don't even remember you for one, and two, like the Dark Side could actually beat the Jedi. Yeah, sure. Then everything in my life will go smoothly and I will actually be happy for once." I start and am interrupted by my own laughter. "Not gonna happen Dad, just saying." I say and put my hands on my knees and continue to laugh.

When I'm done I lift up and sigh. "And three, I called Master Yoda when you were talking, so he should be here in about 3---2----1--" and right on time, ships full of Jedi arrive, with Master Yoda in one of them.

I grab he droids heads and smash them together, and turn around to face my Dad. "You can ruin my life all you want, but I will not let you ruin my friends lives." I say and run off with everyone else onto the ships.

I run on the ship with Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Padmé. As we take off, I feel anger in them all.

"When were you gonna tell us this?!" Padmé asks yelling.

"Hey! I only found out a few hours ago! I was going to tell you but we were kind of about to get eaten so I figured it was a bad time!" I yelled back.

Obi-Wan sighs. "I am disappointed in you Olivia."

I scoff. "I JUST FREAKIN SAVED YOUR BUTTS! I COULD AT LEAST HAVE A SINGLE THANK YOU!" I scream, and see the surprised faces.

Then the ship is blasted, and Padmé begins to fall.
"Padmé!" Anakin screams.

I grab her arm and swing her into Anakin's arms, and fall out of the ship, and hang onto the edge.

"Olivia!" He screams, and runs over too me. "I won't make it!" I yell as speeders shoot at us.

"Don't say that!" He shouts.

"I have to let go!" I yell.

"No you don't!"

"YES I DO! I HAVE TO SAVE JOY!" I yell as the blasted a get louder.

"NO! YOU COULD DIE!"

"ANAKIN IM ALREADY HALF DEAD! DO YOU SEE ALL THIS BLOOD POURING OUT OF ME!?" I yell and he just looks at me.

"I love you." He yells, and I stare at him. His eyes become teary.

"I--i--I love you---too." I stutter, then I'm blasted in my side, making me fall onto the sand.

The last thing I heard was Anakin screaming my name, before it all went black.

***********************************
THEY SAID IT YALL OMG I HOPE YOURE HAPPY NOW THAT THEY SAID IT AHHHH!!!!!