10

I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank you all for your comments and votes! Your comments are so funny omg please keep commenting they make my day lol. Anyways, enjoy!

I love you.

I heard it over the sound of the whip. She told him. I could feel his heart speed up, and his stomach flutter.

The stinging on my stomach and arms didn't seem to hurt as much anymore.

I dangled there as I gave up. I wasn't gonna try and push myself to keep going when I had no reason to. I knew he never loved me. Why would he? I'm such a messed up girl with a broken heart. I'm mean, and I complain too much. But as usual, Padmé is perfect.

Anakin's p.o.v.
"You.....love me?" I ask.

I felt happy to be loved by someone, but I wanted it to be Olivia. Sure Padmé was beautiful and nice, but Olivia is loyal, caring, funny, and the most beautiful girl I had ever met. But I'm not perfect like that. I'm sure she only sees me as as a friend.

"You don't have to say anything. You love Olivia, I've known that since we were kids. Just tell her for me.....if we make it out of here." She says and turns back to the front.

But my crush on Padmé was slowly getting stronger. I guess the fact that I was loved made my mind blank of who was really right for me.

I put my finger on her chin to make her face me, and kiss her.

I don't know what I'm doing. I'm in love with Olivia, I know that. Wait, why am I kissing her?! No. No this isn't right. Stop it Anakin.

I pull away and look at her. "I'm sorry....I-I don't know what got over me." I say and she smiles a little.

What have I done?

We are suddenly rolled outside, and the crowd goes wild. I look at Obi-Wan as I am chained up to a pole.

"I was beginning to think you hadn't got my message." He says sarcastically.

"I retransmitted it as you requested, Master. Then we decided to come and rescue you." I say as the big thing walks away.

He looks up at his chains, then back at me.
"Good job."

Then we hear a door open behind us, and Olivia is taken out by two bug creatures.

When she is visible, she has blood running off of her back, stomach, and arms. She has bruises on her face and legs, and she winces as she is chained up.

"Try not to stare. It can scar you for life." She says as the bug creatures walk away.

Anger builds up inside me. How could they do that to her?! She's such a beautiful, wonderful girl. She doesn't deserve any of that. She deserves so much more. And what hurts me the most is she thinks she doesn't.

I sigh and turn back around.

"Don't be mad. It's happened before." She says, and I look at her.

"Don't be mad?! Are you freaking serious right now Olivia?" I yell.

"Anakin seriously it's okay." She says and looks at me and I raise an eyebrow.

"You're okay with this?" I ask.

"Um......yeah." She says calmly.