Chapter 1

**Emily's POV**

    "No! I will not take my pants off for you!" screamed my best friend from across the room. I rolled my eyes thinking, Why am I friends with her again?

    "Chris! Please stop saying that! It's so embarrassing!" I yelled.

    "Oh please, you think I'm a freakin' comedian. Plus, you love me," Chris winked back at me while walking over to me, or should I say skipping. She completely left Tommy whom I assume she had said that embarrassing statement to.

      Tommy had been one of our friends for awhile now. He was a nice boy who we met at the start of our freshman year. He was strictly our friend though, nothing more. I knew for sure that Chris and I thought of him as a brother, and he thought of us as his own sisters. 

       I kind of felt bad for Tommy, I mean he had to put up with us everyday. We were not an easy duo that's for sure. Good thing he loved us. 

    "Well that, I cannot argue with you. Well, the part where I love you. I don't know about the comedian part though," I teased.

    "Stop denying it, you think I'm the most hilarious person that ever graced themselves on to this earth. Anyways, let's get going, remember we have to pick up Sarah before we go to practice," Chris reminded me.

    We soon stepped out of English class once it ended and head over to my cherry red 2010 Camaro. It was my baby. Absolutely no one was allowed to eat, drink or drive in this car but me. I had wanted this car my whole life, and I finally got this as a seventeenth birthday present from my parents.

    Chris and I hopped in, and I drove over to the elementary school. I cruised around till I found the student pick-up to get my little sister. She was standing in line where the other students were waiting to be picked up. I pulled up and waved my hand so she knew it was me. Her eyes instantly lit up when she saw me and bounced her way over to my car and got inside.

    "Hey Sarah. How was school today?" I asked.

    "Hi! It was fun! We got to make popcorn necklaces today! And, I might have snuck some to eat... but just so you know like the whole class did it! So I wasn't the only one!" Sarah tried to cover up.

    I chuckled, "Don't worry I'm not mad, Sarah. I'm sure your teacher figured it would happen with a room full of third graders." She was just too cute.

    "Okay good! I didn't want you to be mad at me Emmie! Oh hi Chrissy! I didn't see you there at first!" Sarah said excitedly.

    "Hi Cutie Pie, how are you?" Chris asked.

    Sarah giggled, "I'm not cute! I'm amazingly cute and adorable just so you know."

    "Hm, I wonder where you learned that from?" Chris leered my way.

    We stopped at a red light and I put my hands up in surrender, "Hey don't look at me! Blame Matt for that!"

Chris just gave me a 'Who are you fooling' look.

    "Okay okay, yes maybe I am a little at fault here. But you should know, it's more Matt than me," I admitted sheepishly. Chris just laughed at my expression.

    The light turned green, and I stepped on the gas heading back towards East Oliver High. I turned on the radio, and Chris and I sang along to “Arms.”

I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart

But you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start