Fun Facts!

Hey cuties!

How are you doin'? (I hope you say fabulous)

Anyway. . .

Well, I think I've been missing my babies a bit. So, I'm going to provide you with some finishing (fun) facts!! (you can thank me later)

But the main reason why I wanted to post this was because . . .

*drum roll please*

YOU GUYS GOT ME TO 4K READS AND OVER 180 VOTES!!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH ❤

So, the least I could do was do this for you (and maybe myself).

But this is absolutely amazing!! I can't believe we've gotten SO many already! :O Ugh, I just want to give you cuties all GIGANTIC bear hugs. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. You all amaze me so much. x

and have a nice day! :)

1. Back in Chapter 3, when Ian pushed Emily against the wall, and overreacted about his parents, I wanted his parents to be abusive. And that would explain why he did that. . . but I couldn't write about that because a) I feel like a lot of stories have take on that view and b) I realized Em lost her parents so it would be too dramatic for me (and yet I still have a boatload of it later, oh the irony)

2. For Emily's 19th birthday, Ian took her to the zoo and paid them to let Em and him back behind the lemurs exhibit. Emily even got to hold one and took a bunch of pictures with him.

3. Emily called the lemur Bubbles. It took Ian a good 20 minutes trying to pry Em off of Bubbles to be able to leave.

4. Ian's birthday is June 28, 1997 (he's older than Em by ten months).

5. Emily's password on her phone is ILOVELEMURSSOMUCH120613

6. The 120613 in her password was the night that she and Ian confessed their love for each other.

7. That may seem like a long, difficult password for Malcolm and Jared to figure out, but Malcolm eventually knew how to hack her phone. He thought he could easily enter in the right password once, but with his (awful) impatience, he just hacked it.

8. The Frenns were sentenced to 25+ years in prison. Since Jared was already 18, he was tried as an adult, thus explaining why he and Malcolm were sent to prison. *side note* Malcolm is literally psychotic. He was acquitted for murder when he was 10 years old for killing an employee at Toys R Us because she wouldn't give him a toy (mind you, he didn't have enough money). Yeah, so watch out, he's dangerous. :o

9. Emily and Ian went to UC: Berkeley, with Emily majoring in psychology and Ian majoring in engineering. Emily knew that with everything she went through, she could relate to her clients as far as emotional health goes.

10. Garrett finds a boyfriend when he goes off to college at the University of Nevada, Reno for basketball. His name is Chase and he is a freshman like Garrett. Things get pretty serious.

11. That Jeremy kid got caught by a teacher for selling another student a candy bar during one of her tests. He was sent to the principal, but he was in luck and managed to pay off the principal with a Kit Kat bar.

12. By the time Sarah is 16, she's a heartbreaker. All of the boys fall at her feet, but she remains a sweetheart, and doesn't succumb to the boys' evil ways.

13. Matt meets a girl named Madison after graduation at a mutual graduation party. They date for three years until he proposes.

14. Chris went to San Francisco State University and had a long distance relationship with Scott, who went to Notre Dame. After six months, they called it quits because it became too difficult. When college ends, however, the two run into each other and embark on a growing relationship, as they realize their feelings never truly left.

15. Kate takes a year off of college to travel. After the chaos she went through with Emily (she didn't blame her though), she wasn't ready to jump back into school. She goes off to France, Morocco, Ireland, Australia, Greece, and Brazil (yeah, she's pretty loaded). In Brazil, she meets an attractive young man, Liam, who is out travelling just like her. They go on a few dates, but so far, neither of them are looking for anything serious.

16. Max and Louise run the diner for another 15 years with the help of their eldest daughter, and eventually hand it off to her for their retirement.

17. Jackie and Anne continue to do everything side by side as they go off to college together, where they join a sorority. The two still keep in touch with Emily and Chris throughout the years.

18. Ian proposes to Emily on September 8, 2018, which is the date when Ian first fell in love with Emily five years ago (the day they got detention together).

19. Emily won't become Mrs. Ashford until September 24, 2020.

20. Ian and Emily have their first child on May 16, 2022. They name him Parker Levi Ashford. In the next 8 years, the couple have two more children, a boy and a baby girl.

And that's it, you guys! :)

I really hope you liked this!

AND THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Love you lots and lots and lots,

Tori xx