10 years later

*Spencer's POV*

"Lily Cavanaugh!" Her former teacher cheered as she walked on to the stage. Her rob was just touching the floor and her hat was tilted back so we could see her face as she took the piece of paper from the man.

The place erupted into cheers and Toby was snapping pictures the whole time.

More students got called out but we weren't even paying attention anymore. Toby and I were beaming down at out little girl who finally graduated.

"She's all grown up," I state, turning to face my husband.

"I know," he sighs, pulling me into his side. The feeling of being this close to him still gives me that weird feeling in my stomach.

"Soon you two will be up there as well," I told my nine year old son and my seven year old daughter. They both looked up at me from their games consoles.

"Yeah, I'm going to be so smart mommy!" Sophia exclaimed.

"Well so will I. I will be as smart as Lily," Thomas stated, a sound of defends in his tone. He's always been so defensive of himself no matter what we talk about. It's so cute.

The whole class throw their hats into the air. Laughter and cheers fill up the massive hall we have been sat in.

"Lets go congratulate her," Toby smiles, taking Thomas' hand and leading him through the crowd of people.

I take Sophia's hand and follow them through the enormous crowd that has formed on the floor.

It was easy to find her though, you could see that smile from miles away.

"Hey!" I beamed when we found her, engulfing her in a warm, living hug. "I can't believe you just graduated from high school. I can remember the first time you walked into my class," I chuckle, looking her in the eye.

"This is all because of you mom. You were my first grade teacher. You deserve a medal," she laughs, pulling me in for another hug.

"How about me?" Toby pouts, his arms open.

"Your useless," Lily joked, jumping into her fathers arms. Toby whispered something into Lily's ear, making her laugh and look over to me.

"I love you guys," she smiles, pulling me into their hug as well.

"Mommy?" Sophia pulls in the bottom of my dress to get my attention.

I pull Sophia and Thomas into the hug as well. We all laugh as Thomas tries to get out, saying we are squishing him.

"Let's go celebrate!" Toby cheers, taking Lily's and Sophia's hand and leading us out of the building.

We all got in the car after several stops to take picture of Lily and her friends all grown up.

"Where are we going?" Sophia asked from the backseat of the family car.

"Its a surprise," Toby whispered, a smile spreading from ear to ear across his face.

"Can I know?" I asked him, looking over to my side.

"It's for you," he smiled, placing his free hand on my thigh and squeezing it slightly.

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion. This was Lily's big day! I don't think there was anything else that is on today.

The family sang along to the top forty on the radio as we drove down the familiar roads of Rosewood.

We moved out of Rosewood a couple years ago. We live just outside of the small town so I can still get to work easily and the kids don't have to move schools.