Chapter 25 ~ The Wedding

*3 years later*

*Toby's POV*

"Thank you everyone for helping celebrate my love for this woman, Spencer Hastings or should I say Spencer Cavanaugh now," I chuckle. Standing in front of everyone at my own wedding is quite intimidating.

Spencer and I just got married and as of now, I have a speech to say.

"Spencer and I were meant to be from the very beginning. The people that knew we were together from the beginning will know that we have had our ups and downs.

If you don't know our story, I'll tell you just now. We met in the milk aisle of a supermarket, romantic I know," I say sarcastically. I get a few laughs from the crowd and Spencer has a wide smile on her face. "Then I found out she was my daughters teacher, I thought it wouldn't work. I was so wrong though. She was on my mind, twenty four seven, and I couldn't stop thinking of her. I finally got the guts to ask her out and when I finally got the chance to kiss her, the bridesmaids over there, started whistling and clapping and I remember Hanna shouting 'this just went from a child friendly show to PG13 in a matter of seconds".

I looked over to Hanna and she was laughing and sticking her tongue out at me.

"Well, today wouldn't have been possible without those three woman, sitting beside my beautiful wife. They helped me plan the whole proposal. I am very grateful that my wife has such amazing friends like those woman. You three really are amazing," the crowd, full of family and friends, begin to clap.

"My best man, Darren, has been with me through most of my life. During high school we were best friends but we lost contact for a while. It was actually because of Spencer that we met again. He is like a brother to me and thank you for being my best man," Darren gives me a thankful pat on the back.

"I would like to thank everybody here in this room on behalf of Spencer and I. Everyone has been so supportive and this day wouldn't be the same without any of you and in the near future you could be seeing a mini version of Spencer or I. Lily has always told me that she wanted a little brother," I look over to Spencer who is smiling at me.

I take her hand and turn to face her, the microphone still in my hand.

"Spencer Hasting, I love you so much. I can't even begin to describe how much I love you and I can't wait to start this next chapter of my life with you. We will have children and watch them all grow and when we get old, we can play bingo together. No matter what happens, I will always love you. Your my other half Spencer. I only have one question," I smirk. She looks at me confused.

"Forever?" I question, looking into her chocolate brown eyes.

"Forever,"

"Please all raise your glasses and make a toast. To my beautiful wife and our future together. Forever," I cheer.

"Forever!"

With that one word the hall erupts with claps and cheers. I lean down and give Spencer a peck on the lips.

As the cheers calm down the song, In My Veins By Andrew Belle starts to play from the speakers.  Our first dance.

"Could I have this first dance?" I ask the gorgeous girl next to me. I place my hand in front of me in hopes she will get the hint and take it.

"You may," she smiles, intwining our fingers together as she gets up off her seat. We both move through the tables until we reach the dance floor.

I pull her close to my body, placing my hands on her hips, and swaying back and forth to the music.

She wraps her arms around my neck and looks my directly in the eye.