Chapter fortynine.

Chapter forty-nine.

I pried my eyes open and looked around the hotel room. Thoughts rushed to mind as I remembered last night, a tiny smile making its way onto my lips. Me and the girls had an amazing night; I even managed to convince Phoebe to let me have something to drink. I still felt a light buzz in my body but I ignored it and set out to get to the bathroom.

Tomorrow was the wedding. Last night, before we left for the club we were going to, all the girls - excluding Phoebe, I mean, why would I talk about her son like that? - tried to help me decide which boy to choose. I was going to talk to the boys tomorrow, see which one I felt more for and decide. I was going to make my decision tomorrow - I hoped it wouldn't ruin the wedding for me.

"Anyone in here?" Nora shouted through the crack in the door.

"Yeah, me," I called back, brushing my teeth faster.

"Hurry up, I need to pee!" I could practically hear her bouncing from foot to foot... "What are you doing in there?"

"Making a rainbow," I responded flatly. "If you rush me, I'll just go slower."

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry. Please, hurry up!" I washed my toothbrush and turned the tap off. I stepped out and grinned at Nora. She was bouncing from foot to foot. She rolled her eyes and dashed in

"At least let me get out of ear shot! I don't want to hear you peeing, you know," I smiled and walked back to bed. I laid there for a few minutes, thinking of what I was going to do tomorrow. I could imagine all the boys, standing in front of me in their suits. I ran a hand over my face, sighing.

I got dressed in a purple dress and boots. I shouted to Nora that I was going home to grab some things and that I would be back later in the afternoon. No response came from the bathroom so I took it as a sign to just go. I managed to grab a taxi pretty quickly; the cast on my leg must have helped me.

After I told him my address, I sat back and soon got lost in my thoughts.

Would my dad be home? Would Daisy be with him? That thought made my nose scrunch up; no way did I want to bump into her. She would probably be wearing nothing but her barely their clothes. I bit my lip and ran a hand through my hair. I wanted my dad to be happy but I didn't want Daisy around.

I paid the man and got out the car. Walking up to the front door I noticed there wasn't a car in the driveway. If he wasn't in, neither was Daisy - thank god. I walked into the kitchen to grab a drink when I noticed a Post-It stuck to the fridge.

Mitchie,

I'm dropping Daisy off at the airport.

I've had it.

I'll be home soon, we'll talk, okay?

Love,

Dad.

I pursed my lips. What did he mean I've had it? I grabbed a Coke from the fridge and made my way upstairs. Did he mean they've ended it? Are they going out anymore? Would I see the twins anymore? A frown made its way onto my face. I would miss the twins if I never saw them again.

Thirty minutes later, my dad called out that he was home. I sighed and walked back downstairs, no use hiding away from him up here. I started humming to myself as I got closer to the kitchen. My dad sat at the table with a small frown on his face and furrowed eyebrows.

"Dad?" I sat opposite him and tried showing him a smile. He didn't return it and instantly mine dropped. "What's wrong?"

"Me and Daisy have officially broken it off. She's going back to her parents before moving on with the twins." I didn't know how to respond, what could I say? Sorry to hear that, dad, but... She's gone, let's throw a party!? I doubt that would work. "It's for the best, I suppose. She was just using me, right?"