Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter thirtytwo.

Well, the last chapter got quite a good response so quickly I thought I'd post the next chapter :D

Chapter thirty-two

I opened and closed my mouth; I didn't know how to respond. I settled with, "I'm sorry."

He scrunched his nose up. "Sometimes sorry isn't good enough..." I watched as he turned and walked away. I sighed and ran a hand down my face, I felt bad. I looked at Nora as she put her arm around me.

"Don't worry about him, he'll get over it. Let's have some fun, yeah?" I nodded and she pulled me towards the table everyone was seated at.

After we ate breakfast, Vicka and Nora convinced me to go shopping for new clothes - the concert was only a few hours away.

"Camden is the best place for us to go," Vicka winked at me. When I last came here we spent most of our time at Camden, the clothes are amazing and the people were nice.

"Of course, I wouldn't expect us to go anywhere else," I told her with a laugh.

We arrived at Camden just over thirty minutes later and we couldn't help but laugh at Nora's reaction. "This place looks amazing." We nodded our agreement before pulling her towards the market.

"We can get some lunch after we've done some shopping," I told her. I looked at the little tattoo and piercing shop as we walked past, I remembered bugging my dad to let me get a lip piercing. "Do you think I'm old enough?" I said, looking at Vicka. She looked at the shop then me before shrugging. I sighed and we carried on walking.

Just over three hours later we had t-shirts with funny captions, pictures and animations on them, colored jeans, and two pairs of new shoes. "My dad's going to kill me when he finds out how much I've spent since he's been gone," I said with a sigh.

Nora and Vicka shrugged. "You deserve it."

While we were eating lunch we watched people walk past, taking pictures, talking, joking around. "Vicka, your place is closest; can we go back to yours?"

She looked at me and nodded. "Sure, no problem." I smiled, perfect; I can ask her parents whether she can finish her studies in America.

~

"I really didn't know how to ask you this but do you think Vicka could possibly come back to America with me? I mean, she's been an amazing friend and I'm going to miss leaving her again," I bit my lip as her parents exchanged looks.

"Have you asked her about this?" I shook my head. "Hmm, well..." I watched as Vicka's mother whispered something to her husband. "We wanted to travel America and I know Vicka spoke about visiting you at some point, but where would she stay?"

"With me," I blurted out so quickly they had to blink.

"Well, we'll have a word with her but..."

"But?" I pressed.

"Yes." I squealed and hugged them.  I could hear them chuckling as I walked up the stairs, back to Vicka's room.

"What took you so long?" Nora asked as Vicka curled her hair.

"I convinced her parents to let her come back to America with us," I whispered back to her, making sure Vicka didn't hear me.

"You serious?"

"Yeah, they're going to talk to her once we've gone." She made a quiet squealing noise - sort of like I did - but covered her mouth when Vicka looked at us through the reflection in the mirror.

I checked my watch, "Do you mind if I get ready here? The concert is in a few hours and I've got to meet Zac so we can get good spots in the queue." Vicka nodded and I went into her bathroom with my newly brought clothes.

I teased my hair, put eyeliner on and a faint red lipstick. I put on my new Hell Bunny dress and boots before walking out the bathroom. "Nora can you take the bags back to the hotel for me?" She nodded. "Thank you, I’ll see you guys tomorrow?" They both nodded and I jogged down the steps towards the front door. "Bye!"

~

I hugged Zac as I joined him in the queue. "Sorry I took so long, no buses were coming so I had to walk."

"It's fine, we've got another half an hour anyway. You look great," he told me, smiling faintly.

"How long have you been here for?" I asked him as we sat down.

"About... two hours? I had my iPod and I was talking to some dude who was here with his girlfriend but he went to get a drink." We surveyed the long queue of people.

"Why did you get here two hours ago and not phone me?"

"I knew you were out with the girls and I thought why would you want to sit here for that long with nothing to do," he smiled and closed his eyes.

"I would have kept you company, I feel bad now."

He put his hand over my mouth. "No sadness, I'll be like Russell Howard and start munching the air," he winked before resting his hand against the wall again.

"You know how much I loved that," I laughed. We watched Russell Howard round his house one time, he said he eats sadness and ever since then Zac says it to me, it gets me to smile.

Just over an hour later me and Zac were leaning against the barriers, listening to the support bands play.

"Hey, man, this must be your girl." I turned to see a boy with short blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Yeah, this is Mitchie. Mitchie this is Rick and his girlfriend Alexia."

"Hey, nice to meet you."

Alexia shook my hand in the tiny space. "You love All Time Low as much as this dude?" She nudged her boyfriend. I nodded my head with a smile on my face.

Just then everyone screamed as Alex Gaskarth walked on stage. He and Jack Barakat started bickering before they launched into their songs. I nudged Zac and mouthed, "thank you."

He smiled at me before mumbling along to the words, I could honestly say this was the best thing anyone has ever done for me - besides Phoebe taking me in and looking after me.

The show drew to a close and we said our goodbyes to our new friends.

"That was an amazing show!" I sang as we waited to the side for more people to leave.

"It was, next time they are in America, we should go see them." He winked and slung an arm around my shoulder.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" He looked down at me in confusion. I pointed towards the merch stand; Alex was talking to the guy. "Can we go get his autograph?" Zac looked at me like I was mad before pulling me over.

"Hey, great show!" Zac said as Alex turned around.

"Thanks, glad you could come." He flashed a smile before I asked him to sign my new All Time Low t-shirt and poster. "No problem, thanks for coming." He waved before joining the others at the stage door.

"Wow, we just met Alex from All Time Low. That's soo going to be my Facebook status tonight." He laughed and shook his head.

Even though my thoughts hadn't gone near Tony once tonight, they started to come crashing back once we walked into the cold air and started our walk home.

~

I love Hell Bunny clothing so that's why I included it because you can buy it at Camden ;D

Picture of her dress she wore to the concert... >>>

Well... I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Please, VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, LIKE & TWEET, guys!