Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter twentyeight.

I dedicated to short_stuff01 because I think you'll like this chapter & I didn't want you to go on a manhunt for Tony ;) aha.

Chapter twenty-eight.

I fell backwards on the hotel bed, Nora next to me.

"That took ages!" She threw her arms wide, nearly hitting me in the face.

"Watch your arms, girl. I know, I thought we would never finish."

Finish what you ask? Unpacking.

"I'm hungry." As if on cue, her stomach rumbled, a blush rose to her cheeks as she sat up. "Fancy getting something to eat?" I nodded my head. "Ask the boys?" I went to nod my head again but it faltered. Tony. "It can be just us if you want..."

"Is that okay?"

"Of course! Come on, let's get dressed fancy and go out for something to eat. Maybe a little sightseeing as well. Dress nicely!" She called before walking into the bathroom with an armful of clothes. Good job I showered when I got here, she was most likely to take all the hot water.

I pulled open the wardrobe door and looked at my clothes, she said dress nice, but I didn't feel like putting anything fancy on. Who was I going to impress? I took out my black and blue skinny jeans, a black All Time Low t-shirt and my red shirt. I put it all on and left the shirt buttons undone, next I had to decide on shoes. Nora made me pack high heels so I decided on my turquoise ones with a little bow at the front.

Nora came out the bathroom ten minutes later dressed in a red dress with black heels. She frowned once she took my appearance in. "Why are you wearing jeans?"

"You want me in my underwear?" I raised my eyebrow, avoiding her main question. I looked in the mirror, my eyes were surrounded my thick black eyeliner and mascara, my lips were a nude color and my hair was slightly teased.

"You know what I mean, Mitchie. Are you going emo or something?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I don't want a stereotype placed on me, I dress how I feel. Are we going or not?" She bit her lip and nodded her head. There was a knock at the door as she was about to open it.

On the other side of the door stood Zac, Sean and the boy that lived across the road from me. You can't blame me for not knowing his name, once he came round my house I only saw him once after that and that was a long time ago.

"Hey, guys, what you doing here?" Nora asked, leaning against the door frame. The boys looked at her quickly before smiling. I'm not surprised; her dress was a little short.

"I would put shorts on underneath, if I was you," I whispered in her ear as I walked out the door.

"Thanks, I'll be back in a second." She dashed into the bedroom and left me standing with the boys.

"We wanted to see if you wanna come out? Touring and getting something to eat?"

"Funny, that's what we were about to do." I told them, making sure I had my phone and room key on me.

"I bet you weren't going to invite us guys?" Zac said, smiling down at me. My breath caught in my throat, he was really good looking.

"Nope, we weren't." I looked over my shoulder at Nora; she had black tights on now.

"Why not?" Sean asked, looking at me, a hurt expression on his face.

Nora shrugged, "girls night?"

I shook my head; it would have worked if she didn't say it like a question. "Sorry, guys, come on, let’s go get something to eat. Nora's stomach was rumbling a minute ago." She hit me with her purse on the way out.