Chapter 7 - Immortal

Derek had no choice but to let Jennifer heal Peter, after it he was feeling a lot better, obviously she did not had sex with him. 

They all go back to their places and Isaac and Isabella decided to go for a walk. 

- I'm thinking about getting a house of my own.. - He says and Isabella stays looking at him. 

She actually liked the idea, there was a chance that she would probably move in with him, she liked staying with the Argents but at the same time she felt a bit uncomfortable, she only felt 100% ok when she was with Isaac. 

- I think it's a good idea, might be weird still living with Scott... 

They had no idea where to go, Derek was already home so they couldn't go to his apartment, Scott was probably home too and so were the Argents, they wanted to be alone for a while. 

- I had a crazy idea.. Let's go to Derek's old house. 

- You think it's safe? - Isabella asks him and he doesn't reply. 

They get there and the house is a complete mess, but good enough to just spend some time alone away from all the others. 

- What about your old house? Have you ever went there after? 

-No and I don't pretend to. - Isaac replies and suddenly they hear some noises

- Maybe it's some animal or something. - Isabella tells him.

- I don't think so. - Isaac replies and tells her to stay quiet. - Who is there? - He asks but no one replies. He gets up from the floor and walks till the door but quickly stops as he sees a woman coming in. - Who are you? - He asks 

- Oh Isaac don't you remember me? ouch that hurts. - She suddenly stops talking as she sees Isabella in the back still sit on the floor. 

Isabella was completely shocked, both were looking at each other with no reaction at all, Isaac looks to Isabella and he sees some tears falling from her eyes, he doesn't understand what's going on. Neither of them talk and Isaac becomes frustrated to know what's happening in there.

- Isabella... - The woman whispers and she also starts to cry but she doesn't move from where she is, she just stays there. 

Isaac quickly goes near Isabella and hugs her, she was now crying a lot and shaking, he still had no idea what was going on, he tried to ask her but all she was doing was crying and crying, he actually thought she was going to pass out, she was not feeling ok at all.

- WHO ARE YOU?  - Isaac asks again.

- I'm Cecillia, remember me? 

- I thought you were a lot older by now... - He was in shock, she was the old lady he pretended to find in hope that she could help them, but she was so different. 

- I'm not that young, but I'm not old either, I knew you needed my help and I'm here to help you Isaac. I new you were meant to great things since you were little remember? I knew it all, you were meant to be a werewolf. 

- Why is Isabella crying? - He asks not caring at all at the moment about whatever she was, he only cared about the fact that Isabella was in shock crying.

- She's my daughter. 

And in that moment Isaac had no idea how to react, he thought she was dead and so did Isabella, she had a terrible life all of it because her father made her believe her mother's death was all her fault and now there she was, alive and as it seems in pretty good health. 

- Do you mind explaining how are you still alive? - Isaac asks still holding Isabella who seemed more calm but didn't seemed like wanting to look at her mother.

- Quite simple, I was kinda of a witch before, or well more like a psychic, I honestly never really understood, I just knew I had some powers, reason why I always knew about you Isaac and when I died or well I stayed in coma, somehow I used my powers and became Immortal. 

- I have never heard such thing. - Isaac replies, how was that even possible. 

- Well dear you didn't believed in werewolves before did you? And what are you now. 

She doesn't goes near them at all, Isabella couldn't possibly look at her mother's face, she lied all those years letting her stay with her father, being blamed for something it wasn't her fault at her, she even killed her own father, all because of her mother, she had so much pain inside and now she had no will to look at her at all, she just felt anger, the same one she felt when she killed her father. 

- I hate you. - It's all Isabella says and she gets up not even looking to Cecillia face and she goes away.

Isaac gets up and runs after her.  She was so angry and he could feel it, he holds her hand and both walk for a while. 

- I'm sorry, I had no idea the woman I was looking for when I found you was your mother.

- It's not your fault, how could you possibly know, she lied her whole life, the time we spent together it was all a lie, she was something different, barely human and she didn't even talked to me, why didn't she returned. - She was about to break down in tears and nearly fell before Isaac grabbed her.

- It's ok, it's ok, I'm here for you! No matter what, we will find a way, together! I love you. 

They stayed there for a long time, Isabella was in Isaac's arms, it would take a long time until she recovers from what happened, worse her mother didn't even seemed to care, she wasn't expecting to see Isabella there at all, but since she knew things she was supposed to know that her daughter was now a werewolf, she should have seen her in Isaac's life when she knew about his mother and his father dying.
 They go back to Derek's apartment, he would know better what to do, there Isaac tells him all about his escape, when he found Isabella and what he intended to do, the help was here, but with a problem, she was Isabella mother and it would be hard for everyone to work together. 

- Did you knew what she was? When you went looking for her? - Derek asks Isaac.

- I had no idea, I don't even think she actually knows what she is, I think she has some powers and used them to become Immortal, not sure why, I thought she was like Lydia to be quite honest, because she knew my mother was going to die and far as we know Lydia has a thing for finding dead bodies but I thought she would be older and wiser and could help us somehow, help Lydia, but as turn out to be she's something else, she knew I was after her, that's why she's here now. 

- You should be careful, if she is Immortal she may be hard to handle and she probably has more power than we are possibly aware of, so we need her before Deucalion takes her. 

Isaac agrees and they call Scott right away, maybe the best was to call Dr. Deaton, he could help figure out what she really is and fast before Deucalion finds out about her and then it will be extra complicated to defeat him. 

Scott gets there with Jennifer. Derek rushes to to get there asking what the hell was she doing there.

- Derek stop! She can helps us. - Scott says pulling Derek away.

- How will she exactly help us? - He asks.

- I know how to defeat Deucalion, but we need Cecillia's help.