Chapter 6 - Julia

The story behind Darach was quite simple to be honest, Jennifer or as her real name Julia, used to be Kali's emissary but then when Kali was told by Deucalion to kill her, she wasn't able to do it, so she simply left her to die but barely she knew what had happened and what would eventually happen. As expected Deucalion wasn't very pleased with how things evolved and he had to do something about it. 

Let's go a little  while back to how things happened. 

It was the night when everyone found out who Jennifer Blake really was. Between all of them no one really expected to be Jennifer, specially  being Derek's girlfriend no matter how many times he would deny it. 

Lydia screams said it all. By that they also found out she was a banshee, it was a night full of suprises. 

Jennifer needed Derek, Scott and the rest help to fight against Deucalion but at the same time Scott needed Deucalion's help to save his mother and Stiles father. 

Jennifer rushed to Derek's apartment but it was too late, Derek already knew and Stiles and Scott were there and thanks to mistletoe which Scott explained according to what Dr. Deaton said you can use it and it can also be used against you, therefore Derek was able to see her real face. 

Cora was at the hospital and Peter was with her when she vomits a black substance and mistletoe. 

Derek really wanted to kill Jennifer right away but she said she was the only one who could save her sister, sadly it was too late, Kali killed her. They all run to the hospital and between the fights with the twins Jennifer is able to get away from Derek's sight. Meanwhile trying to protect Cora they all get into a big fight and that's when Kali joins the twins and kills Cora, as expect Derek got really really mad, basically everyone did. 

Peter came from the dead so he was quite weak and that fight didn't helped him at all and he disappeared on his way home.

Derek was extremely upset and all he wanted to do was kill Jennifer and Kali. Therefore a new fight got place but only against Kali, with no one else there, last time she made him kill Boyd but this time he wouldn't take any chances. They were both Alphas so he was as strong as her plus all the anger inside him left him with suprisely even more strength than usual. He killed her, he killed Kali and after that no one saw him again. Scott was alone having to deal with Jennifer and Deucalion.

Jennifer wasn't able to complete the sacrifices, she didn't had the guardians but Scott was quite sure she was going to try again and for that he needed to be more than 100% careful.

                                                                    *****

As said before Julia was Kali's emissary and she couldn't kill her so she left her and Julia is able to survive by reaching to a Druid Nemeton which was given power by the death of a virgin which connects her right away with Derek that killed Paige, a virgin, giving power to the Nemeton allowing Julia to survive and be found, later in order to keep it that away she needs to make sacrifices and also to defeat the Alphas during the total lunar eclipse which is around reason why they haven't kill her already. 

Jennifer tried to explain everything to Derek including explanations for example the reason why mistletoe is important do Druids and why people kiss under them. This all happens before Kali kills Cora, making Derek kill her and just like Peter he disappears. 

                                                         *****

But now Scott knew that Deucalion had both Peter and Derek and just like Ethan suggested, he was going to rescue both of them, at first he was willing to give him Isabella and later rescue her but who knows how fast she could turn into his side so Ethan's idea was the best way. He only had until midnight so it had to be quick. Even know he wasn't going to give him Isabella he needed to pretend just to be able to get to where Derek and Peter were.

Even though he wanted to stay away from Jennifer as much as he could, he had no choice but to ask for her help, she liked Derek and she would probably be willing to help him just to get Derek back. Even though it was in fact Paige's death that gave Julia the possibility of staying alive a bit longer, it was Derek who killed her, he did it after all, he gave Julia the chance to stay alive. 

Jennifer didn't exactly knew what she could do to help, Deucalion would kill her in the moment she appeared in front of him and she couldn't take that risk, she could be waiting for them in case Derek and Peter need help to heal because they will most likely be hurt. And she healed him once, she can do it again...

Scott takes the twins and Isaac with him plus Isabella to be the bait while Allison, Chris and Stiles wait outside to take Derek and Peter right away home. Jennifer was waiting at Derek's apartment. 

Scott knew what Ms. Morrell told him, Deucalion was always thousands of steps ahead of him, but now he was alone with no pack and everyone against him, it wouldn't be that easy to always know everything. 

They get prepared. It's nearly 9pm and they leave Derek's apartment, Scott wasn't sure where to meet Deucalion but he had a feeling. 

                                                     *****

- Glad you could make it. - Deucalion says.

They were in the exact same place where they met the last time. Scott could sense that Derek and Peter were there. At first he thought that besides them, Deucalion was alone, but then he mostly likely turned Isabella so he could have done the same to others, but they wouldn't as strong as Scott and the twins. 

- We are here. Now give us Derek and Peter. - Scott replies.

- Going straight to the subject. Fine by me. - He says looking to Isabella. 

He walks to some iron door and opens it and there they were. Peter seems quite weak but Derek seemed fine, what would help a lot to run. He looks right into Scott's eyes shouting for help. Derek gets up and grabs Peter and quickly leaves that room, Deucalion obviously understood what Scott pretended to do so he rushes to grab Isabella but the twins appear ready to fight him, before they couldn't and it seemed like they weren't strong enough but they were and now they were completely free. 

Isaac runs with Isabella rushing outside to get into Stiles car. 

- DRIVE! - Isaac yells getting inside and Stiles does so. 

Chris and Allison were still there waiting for Scott, the twins, Derek and Peter. 

Scott leads Derek and Peter outside while the twins stay fighting Deucalion. They both get in the car and drive with Allison and Chris. Scott returns inside for the twins. For their suprise Deucalion stops fighting as he realizes Derek, Peter and Isabella were gone. 

- That was too easy. - Scott says already on the way to Derek's apartment.

- I agree. He has some weird plan. - Ethan replies.

- Or maybe he is just alone and can't abuse too much, no one has his back. - Scott says. 

Derek's Apartment 

- What is she doing here? - Derek asks right away he gets to his apartment and sees Jennifer waiting there. 

- I'm here to help you Derek. 

- Scott had no choice, Peter is not obviously ok and you well you seem ok but she can help you. - Stiles replies before Derek has the chance to say something else.

- So are you going to have sex with Peter too? - Derek says and everyone stares at him. 

- So is that how you healed? - Stiles asks looking right into Derek's eyes. 

- So do you want my help or not? - Jennifer asks looking to Peter and seeing how week he looks. 

Derek looks to him too and decides she can stay. She is a druid and if Dr. Deaton can help them get healed so can she. 

Meanwhile Scott and the twins get there and Scott makes sure everyone is ok. Stiles asks him to talk in private. Chris and Allison go home and Isaac goes with them to make sure Isabella stays fine. 

- Don't you think this was too easy? - Stiles asks Scott. 

 - I was just saying the same to the twins on our way here. - He replies.

- Should we be concern? 

- I think we need to be extremely careful. He will fight back.