Chapter 4 - Teenage dream wolf

Life goes on and even though they are in the middle of a war as speaking, they have to continue in school and Isaac decides to go with Isabella there to sign her up. She was now a student of Beacon Hills High School. 

As most weird as it could seem, Jennifer was still a teacher there, because obviously they wouldn't spread to the world that she was in fact an evil bitch. Even though she killed people, somehow Scott and Isaac had a feeling that she wasn't that bad, there was a reason for everything and she wanted Deucalion killed which is always a plus. Problem is sometimes she seemed to be on their side, other times she had no idea what she really wanted. 

First day of school for Isabella went quite well, everyone seemed friendly, she didn't had that much of time to get to meet other people and she wasn't even interested in doing it. She was still getting used to the fact she was a werewolf, her life changed so much she doesn't even recognize herself at times, but one thing she knew for sure, she belongs at Beacon Hills, almost like she was meant to be there, Isaac was meant to find her and maybe that was indeed the help he went looking for. 

- Hi there! - Isaac appears without notice. 

Her eyes immediately glow as she realizes he was there near her, she felt protected everytime he was near, like nothing could possibly hurt her. 

- Hello! 

- So thoughts on Beacon Hills High School?  - He says sitting next to her. 

They can feel the fresh air, it was a nice day, good to be outside, not too hot and a soft breeze was passing, just felt perfect. 

- It's actually really nice, seems normal, I feel like a real teenager. 

He grabs her hand and tells her to get up, he wants to show her around. As she does they both look to a very angry Jennifer coming closer, they could feel her heart beat as well as notice in her eyes, she wasn't happy at all which taking in account she is Darach can not be good at all. Isaac has a protective instinct and steps in front of Isabella right away to protect her just in case.  Jennifer gets closer and starts shouting right away. 

- What the hell are you all thinking? A new werewolf? are you guys serious? So did you just thought I wouldn't notice? We are in a war, you can't just simply appear with new werewolves, I hope you all realize Deucalion is going to kill her and I can't help you in this. 

Isaac feels Isabella heart beat starting to race a lot, she was scare and without even realizing she grabs Isaac's back and he slowly slides one hand to his back in order to grab her and make her feel safe. 

- I won't let her be killed, we didn't changed her, I found her, someone else did and we haven't found out who yet, but she already knows everyting and she can help us. You don't need to worry, you won't lose a thing. - Isaac says trying to stay calm so that Isabella wouldn't freak out even more. 

Isabella could be a very powerful werewolf and it's not like she wasn't strong at all, she was just scared, her whole life she was lowered all the time, her father made her feel like trash, like she wasn't worth living and will obviously take a while until she becomes herself again or find herself because she probably never had the time to do it before, but Isaac was going to make sure she would get stronger, she did killed her father, she was able to do it, there is something inside her, anger and much more that can make her become a big and strong werewolf. 

Jennifer calms down and then backs off a little seeing Scott. 

- What's going on? - He asks watching their faces and seeing Isabella hug to Isaac 

- You better be right or bad things will happen. Jennifer says looking right into Isaac eyes and leaves without saying nothing more. 

Isabella gets more comfortable now and she sits deeply embarrassed. 

- I'm so sorry!  - She's able to say nearly in tears. 

- It's not your fault. Isaac says going on his knees in front of her holding her by her shoulders and looking deep into her eyes. - It's not your fault. 

She's able to smile and Isaac hugs her and she feels better, it wasn't indeed her fault, she didn't asked for the bite, even though it made her life a lot better, she did not asked for it and she had new friends, a new family that would do anything to protect her. 

Isaac explains to everything to Scott. It's not going to be easy but It's also not impossible. 

- If only we still had Derek with us. - Isaac says and Scott seems a bit lost. 

- I can't believe we lost them, Derek and Peter, how did that happened... 

- I don't know, can just be a guess but I feel like someone has them, I just don't know yet - Isaac says without really knowing what Scott would think

- Do you mean that they  didn't simply  ran away? 

- Why would they? After all the fights, why run. Makes no sense, plus Derek killed Kali and Peter helped him so maybe, just maybe Deucalion might have them. 

- But why not kill them right away? Or maybe they are dead. 

- Or maybe Deucalion will use them to have you on his side. - Stiles suddenly appears and both Scott and Isaac stay looking at him with a thoughtful expression. 

It actually made a lot of sense, posting that Scott decides to call the rest of his pack and tell them about Stiles and Isaac's theory. Meanwhile Isaac decides to talk to Isabella.

She was staying at Allison's house because Melissa didn't actually thought it was funny to have her there with two boys, so she didn't stayed, and to be quite honest Isaac himself thought it wouldn't be indeed a good idea, he knew the sort of feelings he was getting for Isabella and he couldn't take the risk. 

Isabella is alone in the house, since Chris and Allison were with Scott, she gets suprised to see that Isaac was there. 

- Hi beautiful! - He says and gets in seeing her smile 

- What brings you here? - She asks wondering what he could possibly want 

- I have a proposal for you, there's this party tonight and I think we need a bit of a time off from this werewolves world, so I want to show you or well give you a night free from it, just normal teens enjoying a nice party, having dinner and then you know, enjoy the music.  

- So it's kind of a date? - She asks and blushes a bit right away. 

He looks up to her and smiles just by the thought. 

- Why not? So get ready, I will pick you up later. - He kisses her in the cheek and leaves. 

Later on that night Isaac picks her up, by that time Chris and Allison were already at home and Chris tells Isaac to take well care of her, they knew about her story and he would take care of her like his own daughter, as a father he couldn't even believed what she suffered, he had lost his wife too but never in the world he would blame Allison or treat her bad, she was everything he had. He would die for her and Isabella was now part of the family too even though she was a werewolf which back then it would be unthinkable to share the same space with a werewolf without fighting. But things changed and once again Beacon Hills wasn't the same. 

Isaac took her to a fancy restaurant, it really seemed like a date but both were happy, they looked adorable together, it was her teenage dream, she never though something like that could possibly happen, she always though she was condemned to her old life but now everything was different. They totally forgot about the werewolf world and how messed up things were, it was just her and him, having fun like life was perfect. 

Soon the peace ended when someone enters the restaurant. Isaac becomes unsettled right away. 

- What's happening? - Isabella asks, not realizing what was going on that made he become like that until she looks in the same way he was looking and she sees a man with glasses with a half evil smile and right away she understood, she was told about him. 

- Deucalion.